Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again, ****ing pathetic. Your god lost, Maidana fought like a true warrior, Pacquiao showed up for a check and came up with an excuse after the fact to cover his lackluster performance. So keep quoting Marquez, but nothing you can say will ever change the truth. History will forever show Mayweather was the better man.

I just wonder how many years will go by before you stop crying, it been nearly 3 months and the tears keep coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Actually what Marquez said is exactly what happened.

For the most part, Floyd's offense was "touch" jabs yet Floyd gets the rounds.

"we all know how things are done when fighting Mayweather in Las Vegas. In that city the officials protect him, let him do everything. Fighting him there is a burden," Marquez told boxingscene.com. "Look, do you know how Mayweather can be beaten? Only by knockout, and how can you knock out an opponent who does not want to fight, who doesn't throw punches, and hits you with a jab and you may have won the round but they still give it to him?" - Juan Marquez
      marquez also said floyd would school manny easily. qoute that **** too while youre at it

Comment

• i'm not really a fan of pac.

i'm a floyd fan since 130 days.

as a floyd fan i thought floyd won watching live. i was influenced by the biased commentating.

but if i have to be honest, watching the replay closely, as a diehard floyd fan and pachater.....

i have to admit, pac won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          i'm not really a fan of pac.

as a floyd fan i thought floyd won watching live. i was influenced by the biased commentating.

but if i have to be honest, watching the replay closely, as a diehard floyd fan and pachater.....

Bold statement. I know how much admiration Tua has for Floyd.

Comment

• The more this goes on the more it sounds like spoon/adp is trying to convince himself. I think reality is slowly sinking in for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              Bold statement. I know how much admiration Tua has for Floyd.
              sometimes you just gotta take the fan blinders off, brah.

plus floyd is 37. i'm pretty sure a prime floyd could have beaten pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
                marquez also said floyd would school manny easily. qoute that **** too while youre at it
                Marquez said it back then that Floyd does not fight and Manny will be looking for the fight. The quote below is somewhat an extension of what was the reason that Marquez picked Floyd. Vegas protect Floyd even if all Floyd does is throw "touch jabs". Even Marquez is saying it!

"we all know how things are done when fighting Mayweather in Las Vegas. In that city the officials protect him, let him do everything. Fighting him there is a burden," Marquez told boxingscene.com. "Look, do you know how Mayweather can be beaten? Only by knockout, and how can you knock out an opponent who does not want to fight, who doesn't throw punches, and hits you with a jab and you may have won the round but they still give it to him?" - Juan Marquez

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  The more this goes on the more it sounds like spoon/adp is trying to convince himself. I think reality is slowly sinking in for him.
                  Start by re-watching round 3. I know it will be hard to watch that round objectively but if you are somehow able to, then you will see that Manny should have won that round. That alone makes it 115-113. Then there are other rounds that could have gone to Manny.

If you need help, I can help you spot where Manny won that round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    i'm not really a fan of pac.

Amen. The Truth is out!

How can he have won? Floyd didnt do jack shyiit. All floyd did was run and hug for 12 rounds.

Cheers for seeing the light brotha!

Pac countered the counter puncher and beat him in his own game. The best part is, pac did it with only one good left hand.

Legendary!
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 07-25-2015, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Amen. The Truth is out!

How can he have won? Floyd didnt do jack shyiit. All floyd did was run and hug for 12 rounds.

Cheers for seeing the light brotha!

Pac countered the counter puncher and beat him in his own game. The best part is, pac did it with only one good left hand.

Legendary!

Comment

Working...
                      X