Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basically there's a loop hole that's being exploited.

The way clinching is allowed to be exploited, it removes one of the essential aspects of BOXING, INSIDE FIGHTING. The referee bails out the fighter who clinches, throwing away all the hard work that was done to put him on the ropes by his opponent.

Bayless (hint)

Comment

• Random thoughts from boxing fans.

SomethingSomethingDangerZone
      Everyone that has watched a Mayweather fight before this knew what was going to happen. The guy wins but in the most boring way possible. Only the Hype Machine sold this as a Superfight. Boxing is dead now officially so lets just stop talking about it.

Beef Twinkies
      So ***8220;the fight that could revive boxing***8221; ending up being the one that drove the final nail in the coffin.

Jessi Graves
      I found the whole thing amusing, and it basically re-confirms why UFC and wrestling are superior.

billy west lives
      mayweather is in the top 5 of the most boring boxers that i have seen. winky wright being #1.

porkythefirst
      Mayweather has monopolized boxing into his personal atm so badly. How badly? Who else could make me actually miss Fernando Vargas?

Vargas just came off as an ******* but in hindsight the guy not only took on all comers, but threw himself at anyone willing to get in a ring with him. Then he would try to beat the **** out of the other guy, and unfortunately, he wasn***8217;t ready for champions so he***8217;d punch himself out after 5 rounds against top fighters, then proceed to get his ass kicked. But it was great to watch. So Ferocious Fernando, here***8217;s to you.

Mr 13
      ***8207;@firts
      When ever you see a couple holding hands while walking to the cash point... from now on.... It will be known as the #MayweatherPacquiao

Niveda @masalachaii
      Just saw Kanye is in the front row. Waiting for him to go up and say Beyoncé should've won the round. #MayweatherPacquiao
      Last edited by Spoon23; 07-23-2015, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• last but not the least,

Mayweather copying Ariana’s style #MayPac #MayweatherPacquiao

Comment

• The fight even bled into SNL a bit, much to the displeasure of Jay Pharoah

Scarlet Johansson says to SNL fans: congratulations to mayweather I guess he won??

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/594730524381347840
          Last edited by Spoon23; 07-23-2015, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
            lol funny how he actually posted about 10 memes right after. When he needs to let out his anger he will be back with more memes
            Damn, called it again. He doesn't even try to respond to posts cause he's tired of being owned. He just posts so he can feel better about himself, guy just keeps breaking, he'll probably cry himself to sleep wondering why no one listens to him. Like I said, ****ing pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              Damn, called it again. He doesn't even try to respond to posts cause he's tired of being owned. He just posts so he can feel better about himself, guy just keeps breaking, he'll probably cry himself to sleep wondering why no one listens to him. Like I said, ****ing pathetic.
              lol..take it easy on him.

Comment

• To those who didn't think I replied to you. My apologies. Your too many floyd huggers in here that I need to throw an atomic bomb once in awhile. So those recent posts are for all of you. Enjoy!

Oh and btw, I'm so affected with your flowmo posts. Makes me shiver hahahaha! Take it easy on me! I might end up cowering in fear like your hero Floyd lmao
                Last edited by Spoon23; 07-23-2015, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys who wants to make an experiment ? Lets all stop to respond to Spoon. I want to see if he will continue tu post alone in this thread if nobody answers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                    Hey guys who wants to make an experiment ? Lets all stop to respond to Spoon. I want to see if he will continue tu post alone in this thread if nobody answers.
                    ^^^^^^lol this

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                      Hey guys who wants to make an experiment ? Lets all stop to respond to Spoon. I want to see if he will continue tu post alone in this thread if nobody answers.
                      What Jsuper really meant was..

Hey guys let's not reply to spoon. He's a one man wrecking machine. White flag! I'm a pussay like my hero hahaha!

Too much truth in his words. There's no way we can win this. He's the terminator out to wake us up from our delusional grandeur. The truth is out. we've been worshipping a false god. all the while when we were hypnotized we thought he wasn't a vagina, but now it's clear! he really is one lmao
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 07-23-2015, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X