Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      I can't wait to bump this again after the fight.
      Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      Come May 2nd, 2015
      Still Undefeated 48-0(27 KO's) Floyd "TBE" Mayweather Jr. Lineal, Ring, WBA, WBC, and WBO Welterweight Champion. Also Lineal, Ring, WBA, and WBC Junior Middleweight Champion. P4P#1. PPV King. World's Highest Paid Athlete. The Undisputed Best Fighter of his era/generation.

Loss #4 By T/KO! Mayweather Victim #48! Manny "Plank Man" Pacquiao

Pactards will commit mass suicide wrecking the Philippines like a typhoon!

Mayweather fans say deuces Pactards! On to the next victim!
      Green K please! Lol! After all those years of bull**** and red k it is finally over. #48 as predicted. Too bad neither pushed and it didn't end in the T/KO though.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Read below. Floyd said he hurt his rotator cuff.

Floyd: "It was tough, my last (days of) training I hurt my rotator cuff. I wasn't able to use my jab and left wasn't as strong but I don't want to have any excuses like other champions. When they get hurt, they don't even come to show up to the fight. I get hurt, I come to fight to give the fans ....."

Larry Merchant: Was he much tougher than you anticipated? You after all said this was going to be an easy fight.

Floyd: You have to realize that I have a messed up arm. My arm was messed up but I have no excuses. I don't back down or turn down fights.

Larry Merchant: So it was a harder fight than anticipated?

Floyd: With one arm, yes. With one arm yes.

at 6 min mark

The irony that flowmos have to deal with.

PRICELESS

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Holyfield has a point.

Here are the Compubox stats:
            Lol this is getting embarrassing. Is this boxing or a hugging contest?

I swear this ain't no sweet science lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              Green K please! Lol! After all those years of bull**** and red k it is finally over. #48 as predicted. Too bad neither pushed and it didn't end in the T/KO though.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Lol this is getting embarrassing. Is this boxing or a hugging contest?

I swear this ain't no sweet science lol
                  Spoon could you explain to me where was the supposedly error on the NSAC score sheet?

Comment

• Floyd fans.

Compubox don't lie..

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    You tell him ..... Compubox rules!

Oh wait. That means Floyd got smashed in the Castillo 1 fight.

Flowmos Reaction after seeing compubox.

Priceless!

Comment

• "Yesterday Floyd Mayweather said he would give Manny Pacquiao a rematch next year. In fact, they've already come up with an exciting tagline — 'Mayweather vs. Pacquiao 2: Maybe they'll kiss.'" - Jimmy Fallon

"A holistic doctor has developed a trick to help you fall asleep in 60 seconds. The doctor says all it takes is $99 and a Mayweather-Pacquiao rematch." - Conan O' Brien

"In New Hampshire, a 95-year-old World War II veteran successfully defended himself against a mugger by hitting him with his cane. The veteran will now face Floyd Mayweather next Saturday on pay-per-view." - Conan O' Brien

"It was a huge weekend for sports. And of course the event everybody was talking about was the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. I mean, we're calling it a fight. To me, it seemed more like a couple of guys having a cuddle every now and then."-James Corden

Comment

Working...
                      X