No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
    I have a feeling that may be fake. What journalist says "Manny was declared the 'looser'"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      All you can do is deflect. Sticking your chin out and running around doesn't win fights. Floyd missed a lot more than those BS compubox stats show, and Manny's punches were cleaner and did more damage than Floyd's.
      I don't defend compubox, so shut up about it.

I'm not deflecting. I told you exactly what happened. He positioned Manny and made him pay for his mistakes. Manny landed a FEW good shots. And that's it. Floyd hit Manny with the same shot time and time again, because Manny had no answer, and was unable to do anything at all about it.

"All you can do is deflect"

Apparently all you can do is deny, whine, and lie.

Comment

• Honest Manny fans out here like Tyra Banks, but even they have had enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          Enough with your ****** gifs and embarrassing excuses.

Those aren't more impressive than "anything mayweather did". No matter how many times you regurgitate the same crap, that won't change. Mayweather beat Manny. Period. It wasn't very close. And it damn sure wasn't a very hard fight to score.

I'm not interested in having a .gif battle. That's lame, and we can both make our case by picking out the other fighters strong moments.

Mayweather positioned Pacquiao where he wanted him for the majority of the fight. Controlled the distance. Stuck his chin out at Pacquiao and was never made to pay for it.
          Man you have wayyyyyyyyy more patience than I do. Going back and forth with someone that is clearly delusional? Not my favorite past time.

All those gifs have something in common though. They were all counters. Who would have thunk Manny's only success would be countering Floyd.

Comment

Enough with your ****** gifs and embarrassing excuses.

Those aren't more impressive than "anything mayweather did". No matter how many times you regurgitate the same crap, that won't change. Mayweather beat Manny. Period. It wasn't very close. And it damn sure wasn't a very hard fight to score.

I'm not interested in having a .gif battle. That's lame, and we can both make our case by picking out the other fighters strong moments.

Mayweather positioned Pacquiao where he wanted him for the majority of the fight. Controlled the distance. Stuck his chin out at Pacquiao and was never made to pay for it.
            .gif battle!

lets do this!

Comment

• i wish the Lakers were in the playoffs so i can post at the Laker forums instead

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Man you have wayyyyyyyyy more patience than I do. Going back and forth with someone that is clearly delusional? Not my favorite past time.

All those gifs have something in common though. They were all counters. Who would have thunk Manny's only success would be countering Floyd.

Nah, I'm done with it. He won't change my mind any more than I'll change his.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i wish the Lakers were in the playoffs so i can post at the Laker forums instead
                  Sir Julius will lead you to the promise land.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    i'm depressed too.

coming this close to pushing brushmyhair off a tower.

Comment

Sir Julius will lead you to the promise land.

Towns, Randle, then Rondo comes

yay...the Kentucky Lakers

Comment

Working...
                      X