No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    I don't know whether it was pac fault or roach gameplan.

It seemed they were more worried about trying to get pac not hurt by Floyd than how to give pac a chance to win.
    Honestly I thought Freddie was under rating Floyds pop; is he a 'strong' puncher? No.

Can he get respect? Yes.

I think Pac was thinking too much.

Comment

• I just saw a "Manny is a hype job" thread, BoxingScene just hit a new low.

Comment

• Originally posted by supremeboxer View Post
        before the fight manny praised god alot.but after the fight,i dont think he mentioned god once,,,,,very strange.
        If you have a belief in God you have to be pretty Arrogant to think that God favors only you. How does he know Mayweather's relationship with God. How does he know that Floyd isn't closer to God than he is. If God delievered anyone to anyone, God delivered Manny to Maywather last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Honestly I thought Freddie was under rating Floyds pop; is he a 'strong' puncher? No.

Can he get respect? Yes.

They tried to play chess with Floyd.

You need Floyd to play checkers with you.

Comment

Can he get respect? Yes.

Floyd's right hand is annoying as hell. Watch some of his other fights.

Half the guys are like how the hell did I get hit with that. Again. then again.

Then after a while they get gun shy.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              I just saw a "Manny is a hype job" thread, BoxingScene just hit a new low.
              Cant get any lower than the build up to this fight **** was horrendous around here

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                You know I was messing with him. I bet on Mayweather and bet on the winner thanking god.

He always loves underdogs. Sometimes I take the bait sometimes not.

I didn't last night.
                I like odds

Now I owe my bookie like $2667.

He better hope I win my next bet.

Comment

• i know it was early morning here in england when the fight was on,
                  dont know if it was just me but did anyone else think jamie foxx sounded really out of tune? lool

Comment

Can he get respect? Yes.

He was. But roach didn't underestimate his pop. He kept talking about floyd going for the ko and wearing punchers gloves lol. He was shook tho. Did you see how long Freddie was in floyds locker room. Way after his hands were wrapped

Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
                    i know it was early morning here in england when the fight was on,
                    dont know if it was just me but did anyone else think jamie foxx sounded really out of tune? lool
                    The first line or two yea but overall it was good. Minus the end when he jazzed it up. I hate that

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      The Pacquaio fans are honestly pathetic.

I don't know why I expected people to give Floyd credit and respect if he beat Pacquaio. I should have known better.

Mosley, Canelo, Pacquiao, it's all the same **** different day.

Scared and ducking before the fight, fights then, beats them, then the excuses come.

Floyd Mayweather is undoubtedly the best figher of this era. Deal with it

Comment

Working...
                      X