• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jas View Post
    Floyd threw more punches

Smh

Manny what were you doing
    Say that again.
    Floyd. Threw. More. Punches.

Literally the last thing I would have predicted.
    Last edited by SkillspayBills; 05-03-2015, 02:13 AM.

Comment

• Just said he's giving up all the belts Monday.

Comment

• Monday Floyd is relinquishing all belts. Wtf?

Comment

• lomachenko thinks manny won the fight

Comment

• Anyone got compubox for the fight? Nevermind found them

http://sports.inquirer.net/180354/pa...w-more-punches

Comment

• You know I watched this fight, and Manny's chance to get back into it came in the fourth round when he landed a pretty good left that knocked Floyd back into the ropes. I thought to myself that "this is his moment." Then Floyd dominated the next round and I pretty much figured that Manny wasn't going to win.

For the life of me I cannot figure out why Manny didn't at least try to throw his left after Floyd's jab, and he completely abandoned his own double jab which seemed to work for him the few times that he did try it.

Floyd did what he had to do to win, and while it wasn't exciting it was effective.

There's zero reason for a rematch. Manny should just retire.

Comment

• Any link to the presser?

Comment

• Pac should just fight 1 more in Macau and then retire IMO.

Pacquiao vs Lucas Matthysse at 140 ... then call it quits. Beating Lucas would be a big statement to end his career.

Pac vs Amir Khan is ok too . Beat him silly and then retire.

Comment

• Just all around a pretty predictable and mildly disappointing fight. You always hope for something unexpected, but we can go ahead and say that Floyd is a level above Manny and it's unlikely that we'd have a different outcome even if both were in their primes.

I scored it 9 rounds to 3, but of the 3 rounds I gave Manny I only thought 1 of them (the 4th) was clearly in his favor.

Comment

• lol this presser is hilarious. floyd admitted he wasn't ready for the fight and it was him and only him who was stopping the fight. he wants everyone to eat their words because of what they wrote 5 years ago? did you fight pac 5 years ago? no. you fought him now. how does that excuse your ducking back then?

Comment

Working...
                      X