No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moosehead View Post
    Floyd sounding like he has a Doctorate with the way he is answering questions. Breaking them fools down.
    When he's being interviewed, very rarely does what I think Floyd should say and what Floyd actually says match up. He's killing it tonight. This is the most confident and articulate I think I've ever seen Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
      Yea, it's disgusting. Especially how they push this "good, humble guy" on the public.

I'm laughing, but it's terrible.
      lol imagine if Floyd had lost and made excuses

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        lol imagine if Floyd had lost and made excuses
        jas, two sweet hooks, and URANGAKO deserve credit.

Comment

• Wtf Did I just watch

C'mon now! Biggest megafight of the f***** century and we get THIS!? It'll be a while before we get another fight of this magnitude and electrifying hype. I knew this fight was gonna be ruined by the way the coward fights. I really feel for all the casual fans who paid to watch this. Millions of people were watching, hopefully boxing grows instead of downgrading. Feel bad for what the casual fans had to go through to watch that $***. He won, yes he did. But all you Floyd fans are acting like it was a master class, shut out type of fight. There was nothing special like how you nµ+uggers are making it out to be. He won, that's all he did. Mayweather won, there was nothing special. Jab, jab, jab jab, straight right. Hook, jab, jab, straight right. Oh, he's getting close? Better clinch and hold his arm. Oh, I'm cornered, better run back to the center of the ring. Oh no, a flurry! Better clinch and hold his head while putting all my weight down on him. Here, let me smother my glove across your face as the ref breaks us up.

Comment

• Roach probably told manny Floyd is gonna go for early ko

Probably why manny didn't come out swinging like he should have

Comment

• Roach probably told manny Floyd is gonna go for early ko

Probably why manny didn't come out swinging like he should have

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                When he's being interviewed, very rarely does what I think Floyd should say and what Floyd actually says match up. He's killing it tonight. This is the most confident and articulate I think I've ever seen Floyd.
                His post fight interviews are always the best. During the buildup for his fights he's a lot more guarded ans often deflects questions. But if you go look at his post-fight interviews you'll see he's actually an alright dude.

Comment

• Any link to the presser?

Comment

• Was it Mannys right shoulder?

Comment

• Was it Mannys right shoulder that was injured?

Comment

Working...
                      X