No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Dont get mad at me because floyds cowardice backed him into a corner.
    So wait let me get this straight, Floyd was backed in a corner by his cowardice, so because of that cowardice, he signed to fight the guy he's scared of? (Which is the reason he's a coward)

So like, he's SO much of a coward, that he's cowardly signed to fight the guy that makes him a coward?

Makes sense.

Didn't you say that you hate when people call professional fighters bums, but you're here calling a multiple time world champion a coward?

Shall we throw that into the "that doesn't make sense" pile?

Comment

• Originally posted by IBEN View Post
      Oh man I can't wait for May 2nd lol

You guys in a for a shock.
      You won't even be posting here under that username after May 2nd.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr 117-111 View Post
        tim bradley and chris algeiri. Dey slick boxers doe.
        its funny people talk about floyd fighting slow plodders but who has pac fought that has fast hands? Tim and algieri are the closest but still not as fast as floyd look at this list

rios
        tim
        algieri
        juan
        mosley
        margarito

bunch of speed demons i tell ya

Comment

• ..and the *****ing continues.....sigh....best case scenario it's a good fight and maybe we get a rematch because of it...worst case scenario, one of the fanbases loses and we wait around for a Khan/? fight.....

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            So wait let me get this straight, Floyd was backed in a corner by his cowardice, so because of that cowardice, he signed to fight the guy he's scared of? (Which is the reason he's a coward)

So like, he's SO much of a coward, that he's cowardly signed to fight the guy that makes him a coward?

Makes sense.

Didn't you say that you hate when people call professional fighters bums, but you're here calling a multiple time world champion a coward?

It's a combination of things.

Floyd thought that Manny is no longer the same as he was in 2009. Coupled with the pressure of him having to take on Manny. So Floyd thought its best time now.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBEN View Post
              Look at that handspeed, look at that footwork. FLoyd has never fought anybody on Pac's level.

His weak opposition this past half decade isn't going to help either.

Floyd is not ready for this. People who are saying Pac has no shot are ****ing delusional. The way I see this fight, Pac should be the favorite.

and pacman hasnt faced anyone like mayweather

Comment

• Good that this fight is finally on although 5 years late. If this was a few years back when pacquiao was a beast I'd probably lean towards pacquiao. But at this point I'm definitely favouring mayweather in this fight.

Comment

• why people want to act like Floyd signing to fight pacquiao means he is not a coward? I am not saying he is/was. I just want to say that signing the fight doesn't mean anything in that regard. my nephew is afraid of the dentist but he gotta get his root canal so he went because his mom told him so. is he still afraid of the dentist? yes. but he got his root canal.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Makes sense.

I don't get it. Is he scared and got backed into a corner by the fans, or is he a prick that doesn't care about what the fans want? It obviously can't be both. Because if he were scared, he wouldn't care that the fans want the fight. He'd take his 20 - 30 million to fight Khan and move along.

But what......what if.....what if he's NOT really scared, and some people are just morons? Imagine....

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                      I don't get it. Is he scared and got backed into a corner by the fans, or is he a prick that doesn't care about what the fans want? It obviously can't be both. Because if he were scared, he wouldn't care that the fans want the fight. He'd take his 20 - 30 million to fight Khan and move along.

But what......what if.....what if he's NOT really scared, and some people are just morons? Imagine....
                      He's not scurred, he just plays the part very well.

In all honesty though, how can u hate on someone who thinks floyd was afraid? I mean look at all his actions leading up to signing this fight, getting mad, flipping, going nuts when manny's name gets brought up.

Comment

Working...
                      X