No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
    Yea he looks gaunt for a guy who's supposedly rehydrates at 150 max. His fight night weights have alway been bullshyt. The minimum he rehydrates to is 155.
    Yeah, man. Normally, don't get that vibe from Mayweather, but he's looking like he might have overtrained, he sounded weak when he was talking at the podium, too. Pretty shocked by this, myself. Damn. He's looking a little dry.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacpacboom View Post
      Who's that girl. On Floyd's left. Anyone knows her IG account?
      Here you go, buddy!

https://instagram.com/dessiemitcheson/

- Bermuda

Comment

• Getting closer and closer

Comment

• 1:02:42

Pac senses fear and begins to smirk, 1:02:51 almost looks as if he's snarling

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            1:02:42

its here baby!

man I wish I can just fast foward to saturday already.

Comment

• When Pac started smiling in the face off it was cos he saw fear

Comment

• Floyd is shook to his TMT panties.

Once Pac pops him with a left Flotd will be like "**** you Les Moonves"

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Floyd is shook to his TMT panties.

Once Pac pops him with a left Flotd will be like "**** you Les Moonves"
                  the mayweather left the face off with no acknowledgement to pacquaio he just pretty much bolted out left pacquaio and roach stumped for a second like wtf.

Mayweather is nervous as hell. could be good could be bad but no denying his nerves are kicking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    1:02:42

Manny laughing at Floyd's jokes. This is a bit surreal. These two doesn't look like they're boxing in May 02. All this buddy, buddy, politically correct BS is taking away the hype from me. Shiiett.

Comment

• Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
                      Yea he looks gaunt for a guy who's supposedly rehydrates at 150 max. His fight night weights have alway been bullshyt. The minimum he rehydrates to is 155.
                      hmmm not sure if you guys are over analyzing this. But yeah he looks pale. Memo must have pushed him too far.. He does look pale.

Moral lesson. Cheating is bad and might bite you in the azz lol

Comment

Working...
                      X