Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its getting close to fight night

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Don't be surprised if they try charging for the replay the next week lol.
      They must be thinking...(wow, what if we did a rematch, or even a rubber match? Billions....lol.

I just want to see one fight, a fair one with no bs from ref or corrupt judging.

I'm poor, so I'll feel like an idiot paying $100 when i can just wait and see the replay a week later. Been there already. I don't buy ppv's anymore, but this fight I HAVE to see.

And streaming is out of the question...eh.

Comment

• So far as of today, I have met 15 Filipino's who are rooting for Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          Mayweather has exceeded 500 votes. Pacquiao hasn't. But the vote is close. The Consensus is Mayweather by Decision.
          i know...the poll is so much closer than i thought it would be. Wasn't sure who would be ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
            they must be thinking...(wow, what if we did a rematch, or even a rubber match? Billions....lol.

I just want to see one fight, a fair one with no bs from ref or corrupt judging.

I'm poor, so i'll feel like an idiot paying $100 when i can just wait and see the replay a week later. Been there already. I don't buy ppv's anymore, but this fight i have to see.

go to a bar and pay 10 or 20$ instead

Comment

They must be thinking...(wow, what if we did a rematch, or even a rubber match? Billions....lol.

I'm poor, so I'll feel like an idiot paying $100 when i can just wait and see the replay a week later. Been there already. I don't buy ppv's anymore, but this fight I HAVE to see.

Like Hanz suggested, Find a Bar.

http://www.tonightsgame.com/find-me-a-bar/

Or

GGboxing. com

When I cut and paste GGboxing link, it gets starred out.

Comment

• Pac is going to spam straight left hands like a 12 year old on Fight night. The crazy thing is it might just work, May gets hit with that punch just as much as manny does with the right.

Comment

• Pacmonster is coming

Comment

lol if they fight 3 times, it would be over a billions dollars

even 2 fights could reach a billion

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                      Like Hanz suggested, Find a Bar.

http://www.tonightsgame.com/find-me-a-bar/

Or

GGboxing. com

When I cut and paste GGboxing link, it gets starred out.
                      I don't go to bars anymore, besides, i don't want to hear all the noise and bs from everyone. I'd rather pay the $100 and watch it on my 40" sammy in private.

When i watch fights, i watch them alone. I enjoy them much more that way. Besides, nobody around here, even my buddies, like boxing. I've invited them to come over and watch even non-ppv fights, and they don't...lol.

I don't do website boxing anymore. I had to change my CC # because i got charged for a supposed free stream. I won and got re-embursed.

Comment

Working...
                      X