Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You only need to have a clear set of eyes to see how FLoyd's speech went again during the pre fight hype.

The telling sign that Floyd really was shook was when he spoke. He can't hide his nervousness, the guy was literally losing his voice and seemed like he is choking in his own saliva lol

He really is spooked by the guy that will hand him his first defeat. He feels it he knows it.

As Sugar ray leonard said in espn first take, before entering the ring you will already know as a fighter if you will win the fight before it happens. I believe Floyd thinks his done His actions shows it.

If you guys are gonna bet, bet on the confident man. And the Confident man is obviously Pac. Oh btw, most legends including sugar ray are routing for PAc to win.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 04-29-2015, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferrarijones View Post
      3 days away and I'm predicting Pac wins this fight. I was rooting for Floyd, but there's just no fire coming from him as of late. I don't think he's scared at all. I just think he lacks motivation to fight like he used to. He had that same dejected demeanor in the Maidana fight and we know those were closer than they should have been. Of all the fights you could have picked to be unmotivated about, you picked this one? Where's the fire? Where's the intensity to beat this guy? Nothing.

I hope I'm wrong and we get a fight for the ages, but I won't be surprised if Floyd looks lazy in the ring and acts like he doesn't care. It's disappointing man.
      Canelo was his last hurrah.

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        Why is the ring apron black for this fight???

floyd's funeral - may 2, 2015

Comment

• Here's Prediction !

http://youtu.be/mrBaNwg_DIg

Comment

• Marvin Hagler, and now Sugar Ray leonard is routing for Pacquiao to win.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/boxin...-Mayweather-Jr

Sugar Rayleonard, hagler, Duran, Ali, Herns, Foreman.. Seems like we already know who's the anointed one between the two is. May 2 must be the coronation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              You only need to have a clear set of eyes to see how FLoyd's speech went again during the pre fight hype.

The telling sign Floyd really was shook was when he spoke. He can't hide his nervousness, the guy was literally losing his voice and seemed like he is choking in his own saliva lol

He really is spooked by the guy that will hand him his first defeat. He feels it he knows it.

As Sugar ray leonard said in espn first take, before entering the ring you will already know as a fighter if you will win the fight before it happens. I believe Floyd thinks his done His actions shows it.

If you guys are gonna bet, bet on the confident man. And the Confident man is obviously Pac. Oh btw, most legends including sugar ray are routing for PAc to win.
              Floyd is nervous probably because Ms. Jackson will be on the ring side with together with Pac's family maybe.

Ms. Jackson knows what went on with Floyd vs Ortiz. she bet KO on the same round Floyd KO Ortiz by two sucker punches.

Comment

• floyd is a beta

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  Floyd is nervous probably because Ms. Jackson will be on the ring side with together with Pac's family maybe.

Ms. Jackson knows what went on with Floyd vs Ortiz. she bet KO on the same round Floyd KO Ortiz by two sucker punches.
                  I doubt she is attending the fight. The only way she attends is if Nelly is attending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Marvin Hagler, and now Sugar Ray leonard is routing for Pacquiao to win.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/boxin...-Mayweather-Jr

Sugar Rayleonard, hagler, Duran, Ali, Herns, Foreman.. Seems like we already know who's the anointed one between the two is. May 2 must be the coronation.
                    those legends above DKSAB

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                      Damn, I never thought about this. I hope this isn't the case. Didn't he give himself a "C" grade for the 2nd Maidana fight? He also looked bored and just plain tired.

"I won't even try, these people don't even like me, they wanna see me beat up, okay, let them have what they want and let Pac punish me"
                      It ain't time for excuses?? it ain't may 3 yet Floyd fans. You guys are losing confidence i see lol

Comment

Working...
                      X