Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you guys think Pac looks? looks like this is from this weekend

Comment

• Not at all surprised that the only users with "Troll" in their name voted for Pac to win

Comment

• Man I hope team Pacquiao watches out and is ready for Floyd's body shots.

Pacquiao has been vulnerable to the body and Floyd in his prime was one of the most devastating, sneakiest body punchers I have ever seen.

The fact that he said he's going back to basics makes me worry even more about the body punching, especially the fact that Pacquiao is a southpaw, meaning his liver is facing Mayweather.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-27-2015, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
          Man I hope team Pacquiao watches out and is ready for Floyd's body shots.

Pacquiao has been vulnerable to the body and Floyd in his prime was one of the most devastating, sneakiest body punchers I have ever seen.

The fact that he said he's going back to basics makes me worry even more about the body punching, especially the fact that Pacquiao is a southpaw, meaning his liver is facing Mayweather.
          pacquaio always been vulnerable to the body but very few and mean very very few has had success cause pacquaio quick enough to end you if you go low and dont snap back your hand in time.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
            pacquaio always been vulnerable to the body but very few and mean very very few has had success cause pacquaio quick enough to end you if you go low and dont snap back your hand in time.
            He's never faced a body puncher like Mayweather. I've never seen a more proficient, deadly body attacker. He will set you up and sneak the body punch in combination or transition. Barrera, Hatton and Marquez were deadly to the body but they don't have the speed, athleticism and skill that mayweather has.

The body shots that hurt the most are the ones you don't see coming. They can take all the air out your lungs and disable you for a few minutes or a couple rounds. Mayweather won a lot of his fights through precision body punching.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-27-2015, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post

How do you guys think Pac looks? looks like this is from this weekend
              I always thought he is a small version of mike tyson based on built. He is so compact. Like a small tank. Everything about his physique looks heavy duty built.

He looks sturdy and ready for battle that's what i see in that vid.

Oh and nice shoes!
              Last edited by Spoon23; 04-27-2015, 06:55 PM.

Comment

He's never faced a body puncher like Mayweather. I've never seen a more proficient, deadly body attacker. He will set you up and sneak the body punch in combination or transition.

The body shots that hurt the most are the ones you don't see coming. They can take all the air out your lungs and disable you for a few minutes or a couple rounds. Mayweather won many of his fights through precision body punching.
                Margarito was a damn good body puncher and he made manny get on his bike for I think the first time ever. Doubt Floyd hits harder than Margarito

Comment

He's never faced a body puncher like Mayweather. I've never seen a more proficient, deadly body attacker. He will set you up and sneak the body punch in combination or transition.

The body shots that hurt the most are the ones you don't see coming. They can take all the air out your lungs and disable you for a few minutes or a couple rounds. Mayweather won many of his fights through precision body punching.
                  Key word early fights, mayweather is not the same guy he was.

When was the last time mayweather went on a body attack?

Even maidana who is extermely weak to the body (lopez, khan, karass etc all hurt him bad to the body) maywaether couldent even deter with his body shots.

Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post
                  Margarito was a damn good body puncher and he made manny get on his bike for I think the first time ever. Doubt Floyd hits harder than Margarito
                  exactly he took a pummeling to the body in that exchange and he still stood and fought back. and like you I doubt mayweather hits anywhere close to how hard margarito hits.
                  Last edited by CANELOLUJAH; 04-27-2015, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obayifo View Post
                    Why, because he's wearing crappy ass Cleto Reyes gloves?
                    Floyd can't force pacquiao to wear pillows like he did to maidana.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post
                      Mayweather is a different monster than Margarito. It's not just about power, it's about speed and precision.

**** your sig makes it hard as hell to concentrate lol that girl is so fine.

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                      Key word early fights, mayweather is not the same guy he was.

When was the last time mayweather went on a body attack?

Even maidana who is extermely weak to the body (lopez, khan, karass etc all hurt him bad to the body) maywaether couldent even deter with his body shots.
                      To be honest I haven't really been watching Floyd's latest fights. I'm going to rewatch them starting from the latest and i'll come back to the thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X