No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Yup still no transparency here. Floyd has all the advantages.. Jeez.. Still Pac will find away, it will be a sweet victory.

Story will be, 'Pac against all odds won big!'
    Purse split - Floyd
    PPV split - Floyd
    Venue - Floyd
    Tickets - Floyd
    Promotions - Floyd
    Ring size - Floyd
    Networks - Murican
    Promoters/Managers/Adviser/Trainers - Muricans
    Judges - Murican
    Announcers - Muricans
    Commentators - Muricans
    Referee - Muricans
    Drugs testing Agency - Muricans
    Floyd - Muricans
    Pac - Philpins

F A C T S

What odds are you talking about?

Evidences show all odds favors Pac ___________ insert sarcasm here

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
      I absolutely love how Manny fans think the ONLY defense Floyd has is the "shoulder roll".

Y'all don't really watch him fight, do y'all?
      I agree with you, what Pacfans almost always forget is that besides shoulder rolls,Floyd also has judges and referees among his notable defenses.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        floyd will alternate between shoulder roll and high guard
        So in your opinion he will still use the shoulder roll and mix it up.. Hmm interesting..

I think in my opinion if floyd does the shoulder Pac will easily spot that and throw down that laser straight down the pipe. Floyd can't use it he'll be too exposed for a straight left.

Btw, there is a certain guy named vwebb who thinks shoulder roll is all that pacfans think he has. Dumbass lol I just mentioned the high guard. Watch out for him his an idiot lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Obayifo View Post
          I think it's the opposite. Floyd is the ONLY guy they watch religiously. However, they're filled with so much hate they miss the trivial things.
          Good point.

Originally posted by Rath View Post
          I agree with you, what Pacfans almost always forget is that besides shoulder rolls,Floyd also has judges and referees among his notable defenses.
          Exactly. Is USADA part of that defense? Or nah?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            So in your opinion he will still use the shoulder roll and mix it up.. Hmm interesting..

I think in my opinion if floyd does the shoulder Pac will easily spot that and throw down that laser straight down the pipe. Floyd can't use it he'll be too exposed for a straight left.

Btw, there is a certain guy named vwebb who thinks shoulder roll is all that pacfans think he has. Dumbass lol I just mentioned the high guard. Watch out for him his an idiot lol
            Straight lefts. Left hooks and Whoa dont forget the right hook. Floyd has no place to run. Or hide.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
              Good point.

Exactly. Is USADA part of that defense? Or nah?
              Nope USADA is part of the offense.

you said USADA is draining Pac's blood so how could that be a defense?

told you, your logic is flawed. most of Floyd minions are.
              Last edited by Rath; 04-25-2015, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• Got to laugh at all the Floyd fans complaining about Wlad holding.

Comment

• De La Hoya said Shane Mosely was the fastest opponent he has ever faced.

Comment

• The hbo special on?

Comment

• Ricky Hatton is so fat.

Comment

Working...
                      X