Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    YUP

Ali = the greatest
    Floyd = The best ever

Floyd better than Ali

Pac beats Floyd

Summary: Pac = The Greatest TBE
    If you go by logic and common sense in what he's saying.. Seems Like foreman thinks highly of Pac.

Comment

a week to go before the fight, any update on Floyd's random drug test by USADA?

Two episode of all access, they showed the cryo treatment floyd was doing, yet they missed the most important part of all these, where is the random drug test for floyd by the USADA.

why is it called All Access when they don't have any access to Floyd's random drug test by USADA. very very suspicious.
      Lord help you. Pacquiao is taking more tests than Floyd because USADA is in Floyd's pocket. COMMON SENSE, END OF STORY. NO MORE QUESTIONS. NO EXCUSES WHEN PACQUIAO GETS HIS ASS BEAT

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        Floyd Sr. : "Dig Deep..Dig deep!

Comment

a week to go before the fight, any update on Floyd's random drug test by USADA?

Two episode of all access, they showed the cryo treatment floyd was doing, yet they missed the most important part of all these, where is the random drug test for floyd by the USADA.

why is it called All Access when they don't have any access to Floyd's random drug test by USADA. very very suspicious.
          Yup still no transparency here. Floyd has all the advantages.. Jeez.. Still Pac will find away, it will be a sweet victory.

Story will be, 'Pac against all odds won big!'

Comment

• A couple of days to go. Slots still open so join now:

https://www.throwdownfantasy.com/gam.../5512cea2696c7

Throwdown Now!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              Lord help you. Pacquiao is taking more tests than Floyd because USADA is in Floyd's pocket. COMMON SENSE, END OF STORY. NO MORE QUESTIONS. NO EXCUSES WHEN PACQUIAO GETS HIS ASS BEAT
              it is called update because it simply means that an update.

there is an annual update, a monthly update, a weekly update and the most obvious thing that i am asking - a daily update.

i was thinking of doing an hourly update LOL

a simple none yet Mr. Brushmyhair sir would suffice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                Floyd Sr. : "Dig Deep..Dig deep!

I've been wanting to post a thread on this topic. The thing is we aren't given a chance to make a sub thread for important topics to be discussed in this forum. Sad really.. This place is a meat market of random thoughts of boxing fans.

Anyway, that said..

The topic I want to discuss with you fans is, In your point of view will FLoyd still use his shoulder against a fast southpaw like Pacquiao?

To me that shoulder roll only works for orthodox fighter, in a southpaw stance that shoulder roll will expose FLoyd's head easily, hence I truly believe FLoyd will come in fighting with the high guard stance through out the fight. Resulting into a more active free flowing fight. What are you thoughts in this?

Comment

• I absolutely love how Manny fans think the ONLY defense Floyd has is the "shoulder roll".

Y'all don't really watch him fight, do y'all?

Comment

• floyd will alternate between shoulder roll and high guard

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                      I absolutely love how Manny fans think the ONLY defense Floyd has is the "shoulder roll".

Y'all don't really watch him fight, do y'all?
                      I think it's the opposite. Floyd is the ONLY guy they watch religiously. However, they're filled with so much hate they miss the trivial things.

Comment

Working...
                      X