is andre wards career over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
    Give your humble opinion ..
    He's become irrelevant at 168 and is basically just waiting for ggg to move up. His career revolves around hoodlum at this point.all because he doesn't wanna move up and fight new people.

Comment

Managerial team is second rate imo.
      winky wright school of bizz

Injuries ,layoffs,marginal comp since tourney.didnt he duck bute if im not mistaken.so Froch fought him??correct me if im wrong.i think ward is or was very talented but
      his team held him back.

Comment

He's the new Winky Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          HBO is trying its hardest to kill his career. HBO hates American fighters.
          Same way they hated Broner? Shut up with such stupid ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            He signed with Roc Nation. HBO doesn't want him to fight any tuneups. The problem is that everyone is a tune up. His career is not over.
            I'd be pretty nervous now if I was all in with Roc Nation. They have accomplished almost nothing and could be out of business soon. The brief alliance with Gary Shaw and its ending makes them look bush league.

Comment

Roc Nation was his savior but will be his downfall. Froch will retire soon and Haymon will have all the belts at 168lbs soon enough. If Haymon doesn't have all the belts then one will be across seas where Ward won't travel to fight anyway. Ward will either be forced to move up to 175lbs to fight Kovalev or retire unless GGG moves up. HBO will not pay him for tune up fights or big money for matches nobody cares about. Ward should've signed with Haymon... James Prince is a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                HBO is trying its hardest to kill his career. HBO hates American fighters.
                You are a first class ******. If Golovkin was American you would be sucking his balls.

Comment

Boxing rec doesnt even have him lined up..damn

Comment

It's quite sad that certain people seem to want Andre Ward to not come back.....

Comment

Certainly hope not for his sake. I've been hearing Roc-Nation is ****ed. If things go sour for Jay-z's boxing endeavors I wonder if he would be gracious enough to give Ward a way out

Comment

Working...
                      X