Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Cotto's leading candidates are Bradley, Rios and Algieri?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto is making a mockery out of the MW crown.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      Taking a knee would have kept him from needing to take physical therapy to keep from slurring his words. Maybe if Margarito quit instead of fighting Manny with a broken eye he could still be fighting today. Nothing wrong with living to fight another day, I'd much rather be Cotto than Margarito or Bradley right now, that's for sure.
      I hear ya bro....

Can't have that slurred speech now can we....

Comment

Manny fought JMM at weights other than WW and before Floyd fought JMM at WW...

Manny hasn't fought Ruslan... What exactly is your point?
        I was talking about Bradley not Manny

Comment

It isn't though. At first I was hating on it, the circumstances of it being 155 and the fact that Kirkland is crap and hasn't fought in a year is also bad. But, the fight itself would be fun to watch you can't deny that. It's not Salka bad and it's free on HBO, there is no need to hate on the fight itself just the circumstances and Canelo ducking the **** out of Cotto to not fight on May 2nd anyway lol.
          Canelo did not duck Cotto...Cotto held that fight up and Canelo moved on...And now we are stuck with 2 **** fights because of it

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Canelo did not duck Cotto...Cotto held that fight up and Canelo moved on...And now we are stuck with 2 **** fights because of it
            That's no one's fault but Canelo. Cotto still hasn't signed to fight anyone, it could be the same situation but C*ntnelo had to be a diva.

Comment

Originally posted by f15bone View Post
              I hear ya bro....

Can't have that slurred speech now can we....
              You can if you want to be. Maybe being blind is cool too, you're a tough guy at least right?

Comment

im a lil timmy fan these days but he shouldnt be in consideration for the mw title lol

i really wana watch bradley v khan, thats still a blockbuster

Comment

That's no one's fault but Canelo. Cotto still hasn't signed to fight anyone, it could be the same situation but C*ntnelo had to be a diva.
                  Canelo wasn't going to wait 3 months for Cotto to sign the biggest fight he could sign man..Thats just crazy, now both will have **** fights

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    im a lil timmy fan these days but he shouldnt be in consideration for the mw title lol

i really wana watch bradley v khan, thats still a blockbuster
                    Exactly the fights should be

Khan-Bradley
                    Cotto-GGG/Canelo
                    Rios-Ruslan
                    Algeri-his trainer

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      Canelo wasn't going to wait 3 months for Cotto to sign the biggest fight he could sign man..Thats just crazy, now both will have **** fights
                      He pulled out 2 weeks ago, Manny/Pac will be done by the end of the month. He'd have to wait another month if that.

But hey, at least we know 1 million now is better than 10 million in a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                      X