No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Katsidis Facing Drug Charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
    Weed pipes are legal.....the glass pipes are not....if you get me!
    Most "weed pipes" actually are glass, and they are indeed legal..
    There are other glass pipes clearly intended for ahem, "other stuff" *cough*
    Not sure if they are legal or not but they can always claim it's for tobacco..

Funny thing, weed is slowly becoming legalized in the US..
    How many states is it legal in already for recreational use?

Comment

Originally posted by theBEASTwithin View Post

colorado for sure. i bought weed at a store in steamboat springs, and it freaking ruled

pretty sure washington state does the same.

massachusetts is doing their darndest as well. a lot of people smoke weed in the states, and it's relatively harmless. it's crazy to think that states are passing up so much potential tax revenue, and incurring the costs of trying and jailing people for posession of a harmless plant.

Comment

Any type of pipe is legal, it just can't have drug residue in it. If it was weed, it's nothing, it it was crack or meth, he can plead for leniency, say he has an addiction and maybe get suspended time and rehab. Long story short, get off the drugs..........mate.

Comment

Here in NJ it's considered paraphernalia

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            colorado for sure. i bought weed at a store in steamboat springs, and it freaking ruled

massachusetts is doing their darndest as well. a lot of people smoke weed in the states, and it's relatively harmless. it's crazy to think that states are passing up so much potential tax revenue, and incurring the costs of trying and jailing people for posession of a harmless plant.
            I think it's legal in 13 states (for medicinal use) and in DC (completely legal). You can possess up to 2 OZs for personal use with no fines.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Agreed, so much potential tax revenue, but it looks like they are starting to catch on.. It is relatively harmless too IMO, almost the opposite of alcohol, it tends to make people more peaceful and avoid confrontations, you will never see a bar brawl at a weed bar yes there are "weed bars" or "kush lounges" around here..

At one point there were over 500 weed shops in SoCal, it was like the weed capital of the U.S. probably still is.. They got delivery services that will deliver top shelf nugs to your door in less than an hour like a pizza, like in the movie Half Baked it's unreal! I WANNA TALK TO SAMSON!!!
              Last edited by bigfo0t; 02-14-2015, 05:42 PM.

Comment

I meant the glass ones with the bulb on the end.....cough cough crystal meth cough...
                there completely illegal in australia.

Comment

I'm Australian it would have been a crack pipe. Katsidis is off the rails

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                    I meant the glass ones with the bulb on the end.....cough cough crystal meth cough...
                    there completely illegal in australia.
                    Oh, you're in Australia? Yea, plenty of stuff is illegal there I hear, like violent movies, violent video games, and Floyd Mayweather ..sorry had to!

Comment

Oh, you're in Australia? Yea, plenty of stuff is illegal there I hear, like violent movies, violent video games, and Floyd Mayweather ..sorry had to!
                      Lol. Floyd yes....movies and video games no lol

Comment

Working...
                      X