No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto Vs Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    Cotto's fought more MW's at MW than Canelo, I wouldn't even bring that up. Canelo's had 3 fights at MW and none against an actual MW. In fact, he only even fought two JMW's at JMW. Floyd and Trout... and Floyd isn't even a JMW, he's really a WW. Yeah... Canelo fans have no room to talk about who anyone fights in any weight class.
    Boom!

Peasants got smacked the fck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      This fight is ****, but a truer statement cannot be written. Bradley's best win is Manny, if you don't want to count it fine he beat JMM legit. What's Kirklands best win? Hell, the loss to Manny for Bradley is better than any of Kirklands wins.

Somehow, Canelo fans are proud their guy has fought Angulo and Kirkland at 155 no less. Somehow, Cotto is being **** on because he's fighting a better fighter in the same weight division. Apparently, it's a worse fight because Timmy is only smaller than Kirkland.

My question for the ginger fans is this... what is the difference between Kirkland and Mayorga? You guys **** all over that fight with Cotto, why is it now all of a sudden okay for Canelo to fight Kirkland who is actually WORSE than Mayorga? You guys act like Canelo is fighting Floyd again... what a joke. Cotto vs Bradley is at LEAST two guys in the top 10 P4P facing each other, the other one is a hypejob being fed a D class fighter but... Cotto's the b*tch.
      Canelo is not a champion and so he has no obligation to fight a top contender. Cotto is a world middleweight champion and therefore has an obligation to his title, boxing fans and worthy contenders to fight somebody good in the weight class he is champion of. Canelo is fighting Kirkland because he is the best available fighter he could get on short notice after Cotto cured out. I would much rather be a Canelo fan than a Cotto fan. Canelo never lets me down and Cotto often disappoints.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Canelo is not a champion and so he has no obligation to fight a top contender. Cotto is a world middleweight champion and therefore has an obligation to his title, boxing fans and worthy contenders to fight somebody good in the weight class he is champion of. Canelo is fighting Kirkland because he is the best available fighter he could get on short notice after Cotto cured out. I would much rather be a Canelo fan than a Cotto fan. Canelo never lets me down and Cotto often disappoints.
        Being a champion? So what's your excuse for Canelo dropping his JMW so he could fight at 155 only? That's b*tch ****. And Cotto is a champion... great, he gets to fight who he wants before he faces his mandatory. It's called a voluntary and every fighter gets one after winning the title.

So Canelo made you proud the way he lost to Floyd and squeked out victories with dirty judges? I'd rather have a fighter fight the best and lost than give up his title so he can weight one more pound. Oh, and Canelo has as many CW's fights in his last 3 bouts that Cotto has in his whole career. Feel free to be a Canelo fan, not something to be proud of though.

Comment

Working...
        X