Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Mexican fighters change their "mindless brawler" image?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think they need to try to do anything. people that think they are mindless brawlers dont know much about the sport. like another poster said their style puts butts in the seats. afer all boxing is a business and people like wars

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Been in the TD doing what? Getting your ass handed to you like always?

I'm at work now fool, ever hear of an iPhone? Don't worry I'm sure Vaga is around somewhere, don't worry Mano!
      Lmao yea coming from you that means ****.
      You have no knowledge of boxing you've only been watching since the 2010's, you admitted it

You're at work? What do you do? work under a bridge hooking, just for gay satisfaction ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
        Lmao yea coming from you that means ****.
        You have no knowledge of boxing you've only been watching since the 2010's, you admitted it

You're at work? What do you do? work under a bridge hooking, just for gay satisfaction ?
        Yes and yet, I never see you in any RBR discussion or talking about any other fighters but Cubans. What do you know exactly? Running?

I work as a bartender, you stalk me so you should know that. If I did work under a bridge hooking, you would be my best customer "Oye queercules, I need to get bummed but my boyfriend Vaga isn't here so uh here's 10 pesos that I took from my madres purse, hook it up que no?"

Comment

Yes and yet, I never see you in any RBR discussion or talking about any other fighters but Cubans. What do you know exactly? Running?

I work as a bartender, you stalk me so you should know that. If I did work under a bridge hooking, you would be my best customer "Oye queercules, I need to get bummed but my boyfriend Vaga isn't here so uh here's 10 pesos that I took from my madres purse, hook it up que no?"
          Bummed? ok anorak. God at least be original. You're so busy kissing ass in the lounge that you steal material now?

Bartender where? My guess is a gay bar lol you're that dude with the long gay hair hitting on everyone, giving out free drinks to the ones you like, twirling as you make drinks. what a f4ggot. I could see it now lelelel

Comment

Bummed? ok anorak. God at least be original. You're so busy kissing ass in the lounge that you steal material now?

Bartender where? My guess is a gay bar lol you're that dude with the long gay hair hitting on everyone, giving out free drinks to the ones you like, twirling as you make drinks. what a f4ggot. I could see it now lelelel
            Yeah Annie created the word bummed well you're obviously not very intelligent so you probably do believe that.

Yes I bartend at a gay bar, you're my number one customer. The drunk Mexican dude slumped over wearing his LSC t-shirt

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              They were EXTREMELY critical during the early rounds of Barrera vs. Morales 2 because both fighters were using their heads like it was something out of the ordinary. Instead of educating the audience about why the fight was being fought at a slower pace they criticized the HOF fighters on their approach.
              Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it Merchant's old ass making those ******ed comments during that broadcast? I believe Roy Jones Jr and Jim Lampley were like WTF? smh... he sounded like a complete idiot that night.

A great trilogy nonetheless.

Comment

Yeah Annie created the word bummed well you're obviously not very intelligent so you probably do believe that.

Yes I bartend at a gay bar, you're my number one customer. The drunk Mexican dude slumped over wearing his LSC t-shirt
                Recycling jokes? Lmao before it was the canelo shirt now LSC? Dude be original.

Yes bumming is something anorak constantly talks about on here. You know you stole the term, nobody said he invented it queercules, take that double sided dildo out of your ears

Comment

There are so many fighters coming out of Mexico. Brawlers will always catch the eye of the crowd quicker than a boxer can especially if their KO percentage is high.

Comment

Recycling jokes? Lmao before it was the canelo shirt now LSC? Dude be original.

Yes bumming is something anorak constantly talks about on here. You know you stole the term, nobody said he invented it queercules, take that double sided dildo out of your ears
                    You recycle jokes all the time. Pot meet kettle

Like I said, if you have such a problem with me and can't take the first joke I said, then have to hit below the belt (pun intended) in response to my joke about you and Vaga disowning your Mexican heritage, go to the Thunderdome

Comment

I think when they use the term mindless brawlers they don't obviously mean mexican legends like Morales,Barerra or chavez... they must mean the nearly guys like John Molina who have gotton into big fights with lack of skill but mucho will

on a side note I don't think Molina is a mindless brawler otherwise he wouldn't have been able to open this guys defense up like a can of worms
                      Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 02-11-2015, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X