Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Maidana is avoding a broner rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come Maidana is avoding a broner rematch?

i think he wants to wait and see who wins the guerrero and thurman fight or possibly rematch alexander, fighting broner now doesnt really make sense as broner wants to stay at 140, whereas maidana i dont think can make 140 anymore

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
      Because they are affraid of him bro. When you get your ass whoped and you show you can't handle power all the big punchers duck you. Same for Matthysse, hes ducking AB. That's why Broner fights only ATG opposition like the one we've seen him against lately.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
        Because they are affraid of him bro. When you get your ass whoped and you show you can't handle power all the big punchers duck you. Same for Matthysse, hes ducking AB. That's why Broner fights only ATG opposition like the one we've seen him against lately.
        lmfao.

for the idiots that is called sarcasm.

Comment

Maidana should rematch Alexander, both coming off losses, perfect time.

Comment

Because Maidana already crushed Broner.

Comment

Because a rematch with broner,would actually be a step down from 2 back to back fights with mayweather.

Comment

He beat the living piss out of broner and feminised him. There is no need for a rematch and Boner certainly hasnt earnt one.

Comment

Broner is throwing 400 punches per fight...
                  He ain't beating Chino.

Comment

Originally posted by mann187 View Post
                    i think he wants to wait and see who wins the guerrero and thurman fight or possibly rematch alexander, fighting broner now doesnt really make sense as broner wants to stay at 140, whereas maidana i dont think can make 140 anymore
                    It wouldn't surprise me if this is Broner's last fight at 140

Comment

Working...
                    X