Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Maidana is avoding a broner rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu
    ... Add that Matthysse isn't ducking Broner only... Matthysse is also ducking Danny -- after his last fight, I've seen Lucas calling Haymon not to secure him a Danny rematch ever...
    Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
    He scared of the GARSH doe. When you're known for throwing hooks like a ******, guys like Matthysse piss their pants when they hear your name.
    After what Danny did to a killer like "Lightning Rod" Salka and convicingly beating Herrera, you can see why everyone's ducking Danny.
    Yes, you're right: Danny was throwing those deadly hooks in such a crazy fashion that he managed to ruin the whole balance of his body system -- he couldn't hear for two weeks and he was pissing blood for the same period of time...

Comment

It was not even close the first fight , has no sense making a rematch now!

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Maidana should rematch Alexander, both coming off losses, perfect time.
        this. it will let us know how much did he really improved under garcia? since the alexander fight was the last fight pre-robert

Comment

honestly i think maidana is ducking a broner rematch he dont want to give up the best win of his career and honestly i cant believe people dont want to see it after boxing scene crashed after the first fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            this. it will let us know how much did he really improved under garcia? since the alexander fight was the last fight pre-robert
            I'd be well up for this fight if there was a way to watch it without also having to watch Devon Alexander. But that seems unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Pepper View Post
              you have a weak definition of crushed.

Crushed is what JMM did to Pac.
              Maidana dominated that fight, knocked down Broner a couple times, and made Broner try to fake an injury to cause a disqualification. If thats not "crushed", its pretty damn close to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Pepper View Post
                At least Broner didn't get planted on his face like pactrash.
                You love Pacquiao because you seem to can't stop talking about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  I'd be well up for this fight if there was a way to watch it without also having to watch Devon Alexander. But that seems unlikely.
                  that's the issue with every alexander fight

Comment

Comment

It was a tough fight but it was a beat down still. The only time Broner had true success was when he buzzed Chino AFTER THE BELL before the 12th. He came out buzzed but still buzzed Broner himself.

This is complete guess: but Chino made enough money that the may have lost the hunger and is now--as he shuold--enjoying life in Argentina, eating as he pleases, with his kid, etc. He may never be the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X