Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They quit, their body quits or the corner throws the towel. Golovkin won't be denied

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Na, it's nothing about the comment he said. It's something else. What he is doing right now, is punishable by permanent IP ban, no warning. It's in the rules. The person has already requested for him to stop with the offence, and he ignored it. Next step is a perma IP ban. The rules indicate so.
    **** off or suck off

Comment

Originally posted by meme_man View Post
      You can't use another poster picture?
      According to forum rules, no you can't.

If anyone gets a hold of another members personal information, including pictures, addresses, phone numbers, accounts of ANY kind... and posts them, or distributes them to other people either here or anywhere else without the said persons permission...

First and foremost you will be permanently IP banned, and legal action will be taken against you from the victim for publicizing private information.

This has been done before.

If you have been contacted by anyone who wishes to spread around this type of personal information about other members here, please contact us immediately.

Thank You.
      Staff

Comment

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Comment

globking jus another hyped up euro bum, TBE exposes this fraud n makes him quit on his stool! sir gay kloverluv can get it too! and that other lomerchino dude from russia! easy work, easy money. TBE! TBE!

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
            I believe you will have to find someone from Light heavyweight to beat Golovkin. Ward won't see 12 against him and no middle weight will either. A guy like Sako Bika or Andre Dirrell might see 12 but will lose lop side unanimous decisions.
            way too easy to hit, he will never make it 12 against GGG

Comment

That's Chisora doing community service work.
              LOL hahaahah

Comment

It's not personal information if it's a public twitter account that he shared on here you dunce.

You already got me banned because I hurt your feelings and now you're snitching again.

You are a phaggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                  It's not personal information if it's a public twitter account that he shared on here you dunce.

You already got me banned because I hurt your feelings and now you're snitching again.

You are a phaggot.
                  Reed, an admin, said it does not matter if they posted the picture here themselves. If you use it without their permission, it's still a permanent IP ban. He said this in the thunderdome when a poster posted a picture of someone to ridicule them, who had posted the picture themselves.

And anything outside of Boxinscene is personal information you doofus. Twitter account, facebook, Instagram, whatever.

I would gladly keep snitching on you every time I see you break the rules. It's the least I can do to you on the internet.

Comment

Reed, an admin, said it does not matter if they posted the picture here themselves. If you use it without their permission, it's still a permanent IP ban. He said this in the thunderdome when a poster posted a picture of someone to ridicule them, who had posted the picture themselves.

And anything outside of Boxinscene is personal information you doofus. Twitter account, facebook, Instagram, whatever.

I would gladly keep snitching on you every time I see you break the rules. It's the least I can do to you on the internet.
                    Lol if that's the case then i'll remove it.

Comment

• who gives a flying **** about Reed

Comment

Working...
                      X