Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Matthysse vs Provodnikov Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have to be honest, I wouldn't like to see a rematch. Eating those shots from Matthysse for 12 rounds is not good for a man's health.

Even if Provodnikov edged a win it wouldn't be worth it. Give the man an easier fight, or at least one that won't shorten his life as well as his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
      Ruslan got robbed.

Matthysee just went life and death with a caveman. Lol he sucks.

If Ruslan's eye wasn't busted from a HEADBUTT, he would of won. Just like how Lucas would of beaten Danny if his eye wasn't busted.
      i can't fucking believe you? a headbutt? did you see matthysse 3 punch combinations ****ing ruslan's head from one place to another? lol

Comment

• matthysse fight with an injured right head from the 8º round

Comment

• i feel bad for ruslan, that guy is a warrior and deserves more pay days. hopefully he makes some good money in the future

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Have to be honest, I wouldn't like to see a rematch. Eating those shots from Matthysse for 12 rounds is not good for a man's health.

Even if Provodnikov edged a win it wouldn't be worth it. Give the man an easier fight, or at least one that won't shorten his life as well as his career.
            They said Ruslan has been talking retirement soon. No way he should be put back in with Matthysse if he's thinking that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Have to be honest, I wouldn't like to see a rematch. Eating those shots from Matthysse for 12 rounds is not good for a man's health.

Provodnikov needs to retire. Last thing I want to see is him and Rios fight.

Comment

• provo is a warrior, but has a habit of just not working for enough rounds

close fight, but i dont think provo could have gotten the decision

Comment

• Fight was there for Ruslan to win it but he just doesn't have a second gear. Matthysse looked great for a few rounds, then looked pretty vulnerable throughout others. Strange fight. Ruslan took a beating but had Lucas on ***** street by the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                    Fight was there for Ruslan to win it but he just doesn't have a second gear. Matthysse looked great for a few rounds, then looked pretty vulnerable throughout others. Strange fight. Ruslan took a beating but had Lucas on ***** street by the end.
                    He doesn't let his hands go enough and always seems to be looking for the money punch.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X