• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn fonfara stopped chavez jr

Comment

• War Matthysse!!!!

Comment

• Ruslan marks up so damn easily, he was beginning to bruise at the end of the first. He really needs to move his head more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          being generous, ruslan won 4, for me it was a clear win for lucas, ruslan stopped everything with his face.
          but..but...but... both guys have horrible defense right??
          I know I read that one today, and it wasnt even a joke.
          Provo is made of granite. He should have been KOed.
          As expected, Matthysse just outboxed him, looked pretty fresh too other than a bit of swelling in the eye.
          Provo still remains a dangerous MF, slugging it out like that. At ANY point you can get caught with a couple haymakers and the fight then changes completely. Matthysse still took a few direct his from Provodnikov and stayed on the fight. He clearly still has a good chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
            As expected, Matthysse just outboxed him, looked pretty fresh too other than a bit of swelling in the eye.
            Provo still remains a dangerous MF, slugging it out like that. At ANY point you can get caught with a couple haymakers and the fight then changes completely. Matthysse still took a few direct his from Provodnikov and stayed on the fight. He clearly still has a good chin.
            let them talk man, lucas is still a bum with a crystal chin, they are gonna masturbate to the image of provo hurting lucas in the final rounds, the 2 or 3 punches that really troubled matthysse tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
              Yeah ruslan's face was basically purple after round 1. He does have that game changing power but Matthysse boxed smart. Looked like a slugfest but Matthysse was boxing not brawling. Chavez jr just got dismantled by Fonfara as well, great night of boxing tonight.

Comment

• lucas hand after the fight. provo is a rock

Comment

• Very good scores from the judges.

Comment

• Matthysse busted his hand on provod's hard ass head.

Comment

• Ruslan got robbed.

Matthysee just went life and death with a caveman. Lol he sucks.

If Ruslan's eye wasn't busted from a HEADBUTT, he would of won. Just like how Lucas would of beaten Danny if his eye wasn't busted.

Comment

Working...
                      X