Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Matthysse vs Provodnikov Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent accuracy by Matthysse, incredible endurance by Provodnikov.

I'll pretend I didn't just hear Matthysse calling out Manny & Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
      danny still has half of lucas' soul
      Just eat crow you british piece of ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        OMG.............in other news..................Fonfara is beating the literal shit out of Chavez. This kid is getting destroyed...no kidding, tune in..he is getting beaten to a pulp.....rd 6.

Lol. Its like the round 6 of lucas vs prov except with more punches...and ALL fight this is horrific to watch lol. Jcc jr should have listened to his dad. Again.

Comment

• Just to make a few things clear. Ruslan is stronger, hits harder than Lucas and his chin is definitely iron.

Comment

• Gotta love Provodnikov.

Comment

• HBO must have been favouring Ruslan big time because I don't know how else people could have seen that as close.

Provodnikov is insanely tough. Don't know how he ate those right hands all night and kept coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                Lol. Its like the round 6 of lucas vs prov except with more punches...and ALL fight this is horrific to watch lol. Jcc jr should have listened to his dad. Again.
                Dude, he has won maybe 1 round and now they are robbing Fonfara of a point for no reason. It looked like Chavez wanted to quit on the stool after the 6th.

Comment

• Ruslan is almost in tears, he seems to accept defeat. Not easy watching that.

Comment

• Good fight. Despite Matthysse being better 'on paper' I honestly though Provo would catch him when he got lured into a shooting war. Good score at the end to, despite Ruslan's face.

I'm a happy guy with the HBO card tonight.

Comment

• Lmao the point deduction. Omg Chavez has some serious pull

Comment

Working...
                      X