No announcement yet.

Official Matthysse vs Provodnikov Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Matthysse vs Provodnikov Fight Thread

The greatest fight without the hype. The Real Fight Fans know this is the fight of the decade. The Machine vs The Siberian Rocky. Blood, courage, and possibly death! This is "The Fight!"
    Matthysse KO/TKO
    52.45%
    Provodnikov KO/TKO
    30.88%
    Draw*?!*
    1.96%
    Matthysse Decision
    13.73%
    Provodnikov Decision
    0.98%

Comment

Easy fight. Provo is FNF level. It's going to be brutal and end faster then people think. Maybe Provo will get a few shots in and make it interesting.

Comment

I got the Siberian Rocky on this one

Comment

It's a great fight. I think Matthysse is just better in almost every way. He hits a little harder with more accuracy. His defense is better. He is smarter and faster. He throws a large variety of punches in beautiful combinations. I love Ruslan and he has a puncher's chance and he will never quit. Matthysse is one of the best pfp fighters in the world in my opinion and he should win by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
            Easy fight. Provo is FNF level. It's going to be brutal and end faster then people think. Maybe Provo will get a few shots in and make it interesting.
            A FNF that has won a major belt at JWW while Lucas had only managed to acquire an Interim major belt?

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
              A FNF that has won a major belt at JWW while Lucas had only managed to acquire an Interim major belt?
              LMAO, if you count Judah and ALexander which any one who knows boxing should, Matthysse has 5-6 better wins then Provo.

Comment

WAR both!! I respect both equally, two of the few real men this sport has left. No running or sissy cowardly "boxing" crap.

This is a man's fight right here. I'm ready for a bloodbath. Extreme violence and aggression, just a psychotic back and forth war all bloodied and beaten up until one of them can no longer continue. Until one can no longer crawl in an attempt to get up.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                  LMAO, if you count Judah and ALexander which any one who knows boxing should, Matthysse has 5-6 better wins then Provo.
                  Prov would mangle Judah and Alexander.

You sound worried, don't blame ya, Matthysse mania is over if Prov smashes him.
                  Last edited by Hype job; 02-09-2015, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hype job View Post
                    prov would mangle judah and alexander.

You sound worried, don't blame ya, matthysse mania is over if prov smashes him.
                    lmao..............

Comment

Working...
                    X