Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are bums from America somehow better than bums from other countries?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are bums from America somehow better than bums from other countries?

I often see posts regarding foreign fighters with comments like, "he fought mostly cab drivers". Now when people say this about a fighter, it gives the impression that American fighters somehow faced better opposition in their early careers. So, are American bums better than the bums of the rest of the world?
    Last I checked, a bum is a bum.

Comment

There are plenty of american bums aswell. The bum tag does not discriminate

Comment

Deontay Wilder beat first class American taxi drivers....and got dropped by them

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
          Deontay Wilder beat first class American taxi drivers....and got dropped by them

Vlad was KO'd by american bums.

Vitali quit on his steal because of an ex MW....american of course.

Comment

bums from Mexico > bums from America.

Seriously.

They are much better schooled in Mexico than say rural American boxers who are club fighters in a 3,000 population hometown. (Especially those whiteboy American boxers, they are generally the losers against some other ethnicity fighter)

I'm talking bum level that them making it onto the Spanish Fox Sports Boxeo program to fight a rising prospect that isnt even undefeated is a high accomplishment in their career.

Comment

Would it make it feel better if people started designating "bums" as Pinata makers?

The "bum" tag as far as I know doesn't discriminate.

Comment

Bum = Average on this forum.

You have to be special in order to get recognized / singled out.

Unfortunately, "special" can be interpreted in many different ways.

Comment

There are bums everywhere.
                  They're not limited to any particular country.

Comment

It's just more denial from the "random guy from the 1930s would have owned everyone today" crowd.

Even in a division where 9 of the top 10 fighters are foreign, they will still talk about those 9 "proving themselves in the US". It's flat-out denial of reality.

Comment

Working...
                    X