Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Dont You Like GGG? What Has He Done? or Not Done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Dont You Like GGG? What Has He Done? or Not Done?

Why Dont You Like GGG? What Has He Done? or Not Done?

my thing is dude is a real fighter willing to fight everyone, he uses his skills to defeat you and imo what he hasnt done is outside of his control people dont want to fight him. You cant make people fight you that dont want to fight.

So why is there hate for him?

I got accused earlier for liking him cause he said he fights mexican style lmfao wtf some people are just pathetic and try to grasp at anything. You can do the backlog check on me ive been repping GGG as a fan/supporter since way before his mexican comment lol.

So long story short why do you dis like GGG?

I notice most hate stems from the threat a year or two it was when he was calling mayweather out, then when he was a threat to the 160 against the likes of Quillen and now the threat he is against ward. lol fools hate him cause he too dangerous for your favorite fighter? lmfao. GTFOH
    Last edited by CANELOLUJAH; 02-08-2015, 01:04 AM.

Not a a enough.

Comment

Don't hate him. I like his style. I just don't like the premature crowning of a king. If a fighter like Canelo who's actually fought the best around his weight class gets trashed and called an average fighter than guys like GGG and Rigo are no kings. They haven't earned it yet. That's my opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Don't hate him. I like his style. I just don't like the premature crowning of a king. If a fighter like Canelo who's actually fought the best around his weight class gets trashed and called an average fighter than guys like GGG and Rigo are no kings. They haven't earned it yet. That's my opinion though.
        well then you talking about fanboyish which is out of his control. So you dont like him cause of what other people do?

Comment

I'd gain a lot of respect for Golovkin if he was to beat Murray and announce in his post-fight interview that he wants Andre Ward next, regardless of circumstance.

Golovkin is a good fighter and seems like a good guy, but calling out WWs (Pacquiao and Mayweather) and JMWs (Canelo and Cotto) does not make him a great fighter. It makes him a good fighter begging for a paycheck.

I wish he would risk it. Challenge Ward for the SMW crown. But he won't do it. He just follows his promoter's orders.

Comment

The real answer: he's not the same race as someone. Sad truth.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
              well then you talking about fanboyish which is out of his control. So you dont like him cause of what other people do?
              No, I just said I like his style. I don't dislike him. I want to see him in the ring with a top fighter before I rate him.

Comment

Very good fighter with a personality.

I like the guy but don't really find him entertaining to watch but let's face it the guy is a beast whether you like him him or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  I'd gain a lot of respect for Golovkin if he was to beat Murray and announce in his post-fight interview that he wants Andre Ward next, regardless of circumstance.

Golovkin is a good fighter and seems like a good guy, but calling out WWs (Pacquiao and Mayweather) and JMWs (Canelo and Cotto) does not make him a great fighter. It makes him a good fighter begging for a paycheck.

I wish he would risk it. Challenge Ward for the SMW crown. But he won't do it. He just follows his promoter's orders.
                  I hate to say I agree with Pigeons given our history, but pretty much this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

I take it you feel the same way about Andre Ward. Considering it's the exact same situation.

Comment

Working...
                    X