No announcement yet.

who beat shane better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    I still can't believe Shane made it out of this round.

He got the dog **** beat out of him that round. He's lucky that was 10+ years ago. Would've been stopped without question today. Dude was ****ing done. Only thing that kept him in his feet was having a good beard.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      He got the dog **** beat out of him that round. He's lucky that was 10+ years ago. Would've been stopped without question today. Dude was ****ing done. Only thing that kept him in his feet was having a good beard.
      No doubt man, probably a combination of good ass roids and heart that kept him up.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        I still can't believe Shane made it out of this round.

I remember I lost my mind when that happened, still don't know how he survived and props to smoger for letting it continue.

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Hmmmm Prime steroid Shane, or shot 38-year old Shane.... This is a tough one...
        Ya this isn't even a question to be honest, Vernon nearly finished, at the time, one of the best fighters in the world in the second round. Floyd beat a version that drew with Sergio mora, give me a ****in break. Guys always trying to make a Floyd win look better than it is.

Comment

Vernon had his number.

Comment

Anthony Mundine

Comment

Originally posted by StopCrying... View Post
              Vernon had his number.
              Yes he did. If they had fought a hundred times, Forrest would have beat Moseley a hundred times.

Comment

Comment

Canelo
                  Vernon
                  floyd
                  Cotto

Comment

Vernon fought the best version of Shane and beat his ass. Miguel fought a younger version than the one floyd fought and won a close but clear decision. Floyd out boxed the oldest version of Shane from those 3 but other than a scare in round 2 he dominated.

Comment

Canelo????

Lmao

Canelo fought his grandpa shane...
                      Big win..lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X