Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It looks like Kirkland will train with Wolfe vs Canelo. Good!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirkland is a bum

Comment

Did you guys even read the article? It says it looks like he might be working Anne Wolfe, that's the same thing we've been hearing since the fight was announced.

Comment

Excellent news, finally the myth Kirkland is some unbeatable trojan with Anne Wolfe in his corner ends.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Excellent news, finally the myth Kirkland is some unbeatable trojan with Anne Wolfe in his corner ends.
          Do you deny that Kirkland seems to do his best work under her tutelage?

Not a rhetorical question, btw.

p.s. think you wanted "Spartan" there, boss.
          Last edited by lefthook2daliva; 02-06-2015, 10:45 AM. Reason: wanted to be a smart ass ;)

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Lol stop it Lara ruined Angulo if anything. Lara dropped him and almost made him lose a eye. Kirkland ain't fought since December by time they fight it would be 17-18 months he been out the ring. What's up with that ggg fight? Why no fans demanding it. I'm guessing he's going to fight Clottey next.

because we want ggg too get his shot at the lineal middleweight title.

canelo shouldn't have too fight cotto's battles for him

Comment

he always seems to fight better with ann in the corner so if it aint broke-don't fix it.

but one could argue her training methods may be detrimental to James at this stage of his career. He is older, has been off, been in jail. He may need to work with a more established trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                I think if rios and kirkland was in the same weight class Rios will always beat him.
                Wolfe would tell kirkland to box. All you have to do to beat Rios is box him. Abril and Pacquiao did such.

Comment

That's good. We are going to see a better fight now.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Lol stop it Lara ruined Angulo if anything. Lara dropped him and almost made him lose a eye. Kirkland ain't fought since December by time they fight it would be 17-18 months he been out the ring. What's up with that ggg fight? Why no fans demanding it. I'm guessing he's going to fight Clottey next.
                    No I think he's right. Angulo has not looked the same since the Kirkland fight. I think that fight took a lot out of him. He has been on the decline ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                      Do you deny that Kirkland seems to do his best work under her tutelage?

Not a rhetorical question, btw.

p.s. think you wanted "Spartan" there, boss.
                      I think he meant Trojan like a scum bag

Comment

Working...
                      X