Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Canelo made any mention of wanting to face GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    Really???

but then you wanna make fun of cotto only right
    Yeah boxing fans haven't seen these pics a million times!!!!!! Good one doe.

Comment

The d*ck riding on both sides is strong in this thread. Jesus, all of you are acting worse than teenage girls who are Justin Bieber fans. You're grown men acting like immature b*tches. Grow the **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
        The d*ck riding on both sides is strong in this thread. Jesus, all of you are acting worse than teenage girls who are Justin Bieber fans. You're grown men acting like immature b*tches. Grow the **** up.
        Your moms just told me to ignore you. Something about you not accepting me as your father yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          But the Taino god needs pink crocs, yoga pants, a chihuahua in a purse, and kissing his fat liposuction boyfriend in the mouth to feel like a man huh?
          I needed to find that image of Cotto with his dog but found something more disturbing

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
            I needed to find that image of Cotto with his dog but found something more disturbing

lol im going to find it and throw it in this thread when I do.

Comment

Originally posted by StopCrying... View Post
              Your moms just told me to ignore you. Something about you not accepting me as your father yet.
              Mom jokes? How old are you? Like 12 or some ****?

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post

What you need to do is take that, "hello my name is Rogaine and I am your real estate agent," picture off your avi if you want to be taken seriously.

Do you now how confident a dude has to be about his love for women, to wear a tutu for sparring because he lost a bet?

Now, when you find Cotto with a dild0 in his ass like De La Hoya, get back to us all.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
                  Mom jokes? How old are you? Like 12 or some ****?
                  I see you are on some "maturity" trip huh? What happened? Your girl left you for a MATURE Taino God? Told you to "grow up" and cut back on the Xbox? So now we all have to endure your cries for maturity when having some immature fun on a forum?

"Mortal" Videogames are for children.

Now do me a favor and STFU...

Comment

Originally posted by StopCrying... View Post
                    Home Depot tribe will ALWAYS resent the Taino air of confidence. Taino culture does not teach the value of being a peasant and making peasant expressions of humility. That is a 3rd world tactic designed to inspire pity from the wealthy. The Taino god does not need a 10 foot guitar, long ass pointy boots, or a 15 gallon hat to feel like a BIG man.
                    UH OH. WHO LET GRANDPA USE THE INTERNET AGAIN???

So now you're a Taino huh pops? lol. I wonder if this lonely old fucck knows that there's hardly ANY tangible history of the Taino culture in comparison to other precolonial societies(other cultures fought til' DEATH for their freedoms) in the americas LOL. Your people and their history got WASHED UP bro. Much like Miguel Toto's credibility and legacy now that I think of it. So stop claiming Taino(your kind is soft). Anyways, boxing fans aren't impressed by that glorified journeyman anymore pops. We're just waiting to see who he elects to retire him to be honest. Sorry.

As for pity, peasants and wealth(lol) listen here common wealth coon ass cornball;

I'M TIRED OF SUPPORTING YOUR FAMILY'S NEWPORT AND BUDWEISER HABITS. YOUR PEOPLE ARE MODERN DAY ****** THAT I MAINTAIN WITH MY TAX DOLLARS.
                    YOU DON'T HAVE A COUNTRY. Your island is USA'S STORAGE.
                    WE DETONATE BOMBS ON THAT ISLAND YOU CLAIM.

ALL THAT TRASH YOU DUDES TALK AND YA'LL DON'T DO SHYT FOR YOUR PEOPLE. TOO BUSY PUMPING AND DANCING TO THAT WACKASS REGGAETON COMING FROM YOUR COUSIN PITO'S HATCHBACK HUH? DADDY YANKIE HUH? LLEGO TEGO HUH? BYTCHASS AND YANDEL HUH? NEW REGGAETON LOVE SONG OF THE MONTH HUH? TOO MUCH TACKY-CHEAP AVIATORS TO KEEP UP WITH HUH?

THAT'S WHY PEOPLE DON'T RESPECT YOU CLOWNS. DUDES ACT HARD AS SHYT BUT CAN'T MUSTER UP THE STRENGTH TO FIGHT FOR THE FREEDOMS OF THEIR OWN FUCCKING FAMILIES. AND THEY CALL THEMSELVES "MEN" LOL. CORNBALLS WON'T EVEN BUST A G****...

COME BACK TO THIS THREAD WHEN YOU'RE A FREE HUMAN BEING WITH A COUNTRY
                    . I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE TALKING TO A LANDLESS PEASANT SLAVE.
                    Last edited by Agent Mulder; 02-05-2015, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                      Jotto fans don't want Jotto to fight GGG so they say "CANELO SHOULD FIGHT GGG"

But isn't GGG Jotto's mandatory?
                      this is on par with quillin wanting GGG to move up to 168 to fight ward

Comment

Working...
                      X