Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your life on the line. Who you picking to represent you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough pick because there are fighters in their respective weight classes that would have most assuredly beaten them. If I had to go out on a limb I would pick Ali because of Jones' glass chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
      Given that there are more HW champions post 1980 as there are champs in the rest of HW history, and the fact that I can't think of really any single post 80's HW champ that Ali could CLEARLY beat, most of them easily punching his lights out, I think Roy is the obvious choice.

I can't see Roy losing to many options at all really.

In fact I think a LHW, CW or HW Roy would beat the living crap out of Ali himself!

Ali was a featherfist cruiser punch bag. Fact!

Your a fu@kbag

Fact.

See how if you write fact at the end of a stupid comment......you look more stupid.

Comment

Prime CJ Ross

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Prime CJ Ross
          You just owned this thread!!!!!!!

Comment

For one night? I'd take Roy and I wouldn't even watch the fight. I'd take a nap. That's how confident I am in his victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
              On their best biggest nights ever ..

ALI LOST ...i love and adore both
              Ali said the worst things ever to fraizer.
              he was Ali. He was Boxing.
              and fraizer knocked him down and beat him ...Ali isnt he greatest cause he is a killer or the true best ever...

ALI is the Greatest for all the categories in 1

Resume
              longevity
              accomplishments
              Talent
              skills
              intangables

He is top 15 ever in true best ever...

ROY is the greatest p4p fighter ever on his greatest night...

he clearly beat 2 ATGs on greatest nights.
              prime Roy is the best ever .

I love both fighters. I love walker smith.. roy is a different animal unseen.. he is a pioneer of the hardest style ever
              and that only he can do it. Imagine you had anyones skills
              on the planet ever and you were the same size as roy and had to fight him on his best night. Whats your game plan???

It took him going from 154 to 205 =51 pound gain over the coarse of a career winning a heavyweight title
              and losing 30 pounds of muscle out of stupidity and
              pride and 13 rounds of that destruction to his body
              to get roy beat.... thats not his best time or night.

Roy can defend my life. ALI GOT FAIRLY BEAT
              So wins over a green Hopkins and an out of shape James Toney make you the greatest? Not 4 wins over Jake Lamotta? Not Sadler for beating Willie Pep how many times?

Jones has NO claim

Le

Comment

Roy didnt have a glass chin. Thats a common misconception.

I mentioned he lost 30 pounds of muscle due tonpride to face tarver at 175 instead of having tarver come to 201.

He lost punch resistance due to the lack of water in his brain.
                dawson just did it from 175 to 168 .drained himself.

whats the difference between ruiz and foster??
                Roy in his prime clearly beat 2 ATGs with ease.

He stepped up to the plate and won convicingly.
                Ali ran his mouth and lost that fraizer fight fair and square.

Love how the man goes undefeated for 15 years like it dont matter...

Comment

I wouldn't pick a guy who could get frustrated then dq'ed

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                    So wins over a green Hopkins and an out of shape James Toney make you the greatest? Not 4 wins over Jake Lamotta? Not Sadler for beating Willie Pep how many times?

Jones has NO claim

Le

Lmao. Your a newbie .. those arebgreat fighters you mentioned... you dont think p4p roy beats them on his best night.
                    your saying pep and saddler beat roy. Your saying roy who started at 154 couldnt beat lamotta at 160. Thisbisbgetting good. You chose ali. And fact is Ali lost the biggest fight ever in boxing you tool..youtube it,like you did lamotta srr 4 times..

James toney is bad man. Hopkins as well. If hopkins was green so was canelo for floyd. If toney was out of shape. So was oscar for floyd.

Ali vs fraizer 1. Watch the whole fight. ALI LOST .Which means in turn ,your life on the line Ali had to fight fraizer and he lost..your life gone... cause Ali on his biggest night Failed to back up his talk .Fact newbie

The guy that made a comment on taking a nap while roy does his thing...

Co sign.

no one beats roy from 154 to 200 on his best night.only guys who have a chance are the top 20 heavys...

While Ali struggles with norton fraizer and lays on the ropes till foreman tires himself out roy dont credit for beating two ATGs clearly. His best night he showed up. But this tool says but toney was out of shape for his biggest fight of his life.. should ran a few more laps huh. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                      Roy didnt have a glass chin. Thats a common misconception.

I mentioned he lost 30 pounds of muscle due tonpride to face tarver at 175 instead of having tarver come to 201.

He lost punch resistance due to the lack of water in his brain.
                      dawson just did it from 175 to 168 .drained himself.

whats the difference between ruiz and foster??
                      Roy in his prime clearly beat 2 ATGs with ease.

He stepped up to the plate and won convicingly.
                      Ali ran his mouth and lost that fraizer fight fair and square.

Love how the man goes undefeated for 15 years like it dont matter...

What's the difference between Ruiz and Foster? Is that a serious question?

Comment

Working...
                      X