Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guiellermo Rigondeaux's Complete Interview.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
    It took some time to translate it but it was worth it Now everyone can enjoy Rigo's slick wordplay.
    Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      so he's not willing to fight any featherweights unless there's a re-hydration clause? HE A GOAT DOE, NOBODY WANTS TO FIGHT RIGO DOE.
      Lmao you're gonna make a comment dissing Rigo after he just embarrassed the **** out of your boy? Santa Cruz isn't even fighting top 50 guys and you're laughing that a guy who walks around at 122 will only go up if there's a rehydration clause?

Get serious man. I was once a naive Santa Cruz fan like yourself thinking that once he made it big he wouldn't have to just talk about fighting the best, he would actually do it. Guess what, he's made it and still all he does is talk. We all know Leo don't want this. He asked for $3 million dollars. I guess he figured it takes him $750k to fight d-level and f-level fighters that an a-level is worth 3 mill

Comment

Hahaha.

Rigo is the man, plain and simple. It's a shame he can't speak English too well, because his interviews are pure gold.

Comment

Would be really cool if he can speak English, his fan base would go up ten fold. Rare to see a top guy wanting to fight the best in his division.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
            so he's not willing to fight any featherweights unless there's a re-hydration clause? HE A GOAT DOE, NOBODY WANTS TO FIGHT RIGO DOE.
            In a Boxing age that you got Lightweights hiding 2 divisions lower to avoid fighters their own size and weight..... Yeah I think Rigo is right.

Rigo is going to embarrassed Santa Cruz if they fight. He's going to stop him with a vicious body shot.

Comment

Originally posted by wansen64 View Post
              Much appreciated.
              No problem.

Although I still dislike Rigo fanboys and disagree on alot of points, this was too f_cking hilarious to pass up.

With that said... Rigo stops Leo in 8

He has the end of 2015 waiting for Leo

Comment

I'm sorry but you're just not a man if you let someone talk bad about you like this and do nothing about it.

Leo has to see this man, because Rigo is talking some COLD shit lol

Comment

LSC should be getting his demand of $3 million for this fight. The amount seems reasonable considering he gets $750K for fighting sparring partners. This is a risky fight. $3 million is just right.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                    LSC should be getting his demand of $3 million for this fight. The amount seems reasonable considering he gets $750K for fighting sparring partners. This is a risky fight. $3 million is just right.
                    I mean if he could get it fine, but that's crazy money.

dude's barely get 3 mil to fight Floyd ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
                      I mean if he could get it fine, but that's crazy money.

dude's barely get 3 mil to fight Floyd ffs.
                      Its funny how much all haymon fighters have to be paid,in order to get them to fight good opposition. Leo wants 3 million for fighting rigo? What's next? Adonis quackinson should get 20 million for fighting kovalev, quillen should bring home 50 million for fighting GGG,let's give broner 100 million for fighting Lucas,and hell,hand mayweather his well deserved 1 billion to get in there with Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X