Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give examples of when a fighter crossed the line

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that Butler thing is crazy. Worst thing I ever saw/read about in boxing.

Comment

Tyson biting the real deals ear.

Tyson talking mad s##t about Lennox Lewis kids.

Comment

I dislike Mayweather, alot! But I felt bad for him when Guerrero's dad started yelling and screaming he was a woman beater in one of the press conferences before the Ghost fight.

Comment

I've gotten pissed over so many bad decisions but for some reason I've never been as pissed as I was when Hugo Dianzo lost the decision against Paulie Ayala.

After the fight, before they read the score cards, seeing him sitting on the floor, tired as **** after fighting the fight of his life, broke my heart him getting robbed how he was.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
            Oh I agree. After he punched the guy out he should have been locked up and given a mental evaluation. Obviously unstable and violent. I feel for Kellerman and his brother. Too bad his brother could not see it sooner.
            Lord, please don't let this happen with Jermain Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
              I dislike Mayweather, alot! But I felt bad for him when Guerrero's dad started yelling and screaming he was a woman beater in one of the press conferences before the Ghost fight.
              why would you feel bad? he did it. he's done it multiple times in fact. pointing out that he's beaten woman shouldn't make you feel bad. he doesn't deserve any respect. he can have his money but he's still human garbage.

Comment

well guess what, taylor should be locked up before he kills someone

Comment

Canelo hurting Miguelitos feelings

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

If that wasn't bad enough, that same **** killed his good friend, with a hammer, who let him live on his couch.

James butler, ominously nicknamed "the hammer" prior to the murder.
                    Even worse, this was a show dedicated to police and firefighters who helped after 9/11. After it happend, some of them in attendence screamed "Lock him up".
                    I think Butler was ranked 8th by the IBF at that time. That incident took away every possibility from Grant to succeed and maybe get a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by gee73 View Post
                      Even worse, this was a show dedicated to police and firefighters who helped after 9/11. After it happend, some of them in attendence screamed "Lock him up".
                      I think Butler was ranked 8th by the IBF at that time. That incident took away every possibility from Grant to succeed and maybe get a title shot.
                      it was terrible but lets be honest grant wasn't very good. he had already lost 8 times at that point. butler was pissed that he lost to someone so bad. grant even went on to lose to jeff lacy who was a terrible fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X