Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give examples of when a fighter crossed the line

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The abuse Ali gave to Frazier was disgusting.

Comment

I don't really care about any trashtalk or whacky fight antics. It's all showbiz.

I refuse to buy fights PPVs involving guys who have beaten women, been involved with child prostitution rings, etc.

Comment

So many to mention.

Broner humping Maidana in the fight, I thought crossed the line.

Mayweather's racist rant on Ustream crossed it.

BHop's racist, "I will never let a white boy beat me" rant at Calzaghe.

Danny's Garcia's dad revealing things about other fighters in training camp.

Comment

Did Ali ever toe the line?

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
            Damn. What fight is this player?
            James Butler- the guy who killed Max Kellerman's brother. I hope they never let him out. Maniac

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

WTF??????????

They're on drugs 100 percent. Look at puff daddys jaw

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                James Butler- the guy who killed Max Kellerman's brother. I hope they never let him out. Maniac
                Yeah this guy's own mother basically said he was always crazy. His girl said he was talking to himself. I don't understand how nobody had him put away before that happened when everybody knows he's violent and crazy. What'd they think it was going to go away like a really long cold? WTF? Don't worry, he got the crazies. He's almost outgrown it. Nobody look at him.

Comment

When they hit there babies Mama

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
                    Did Ali ever toe the line?
                    When he called Fraizer a gorilla knowing he's 25 percent white Irish

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
                      Yeah this guy's own mother basically said he was always crazy. His girl said he was talking to himself. I don't understand how nobody had him put away before that happened when everybody knows he's violent and crazy. What'd they think it was going to go away like a really long cold? WTF? Don't worry, he got the crazies. He's almost outgrown it. Nobody look at him.
                      Oh I agree. After he punched the guy out he should have been locked up and given a mental evaluation. Obviously unstable and violent. I feel for Kellerman and his brother. Too bad his brother could not see it sooner.

Comment

Working...
                      X