No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Odlanier Solis Works Hard For Thompson Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time out

The boxing scene writer should be put on a time out and slapped for wasting space our time and insulting our intelligence by saying working hard. It's a insult to all laborers etc who actually work hard plus story and photos take away from a fighter who deserves a piece.

Comment

Must win for Solis.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
        I had to do a double take look again I thought he was the trainer he looks so old and fat.
        Funniest ***** Ever! I was nearly crying...

Comment

Looks great to me!

Comment

The guy looks a career heaviest, the pig. Dude shouldn't have ever moved to the States.

Comment

Unless I'm missing something he looks as chubby as ever!

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                Must win for Solis.
                I hope Thompson ends this fat fool. I've seen and heard enough of the tubster.

The skill and talent this guy had is criminal to the sport just to throw it all away at dunkin doughnuts and big kahuna burger.

Comment

I'm hoping Tony Thompson beats that lazy tub of lard again.

Comment

it is a shame to see a guy with his talent coast so much. when arreola was overweight his fights were at least entertaining. you can't say the same thing about solis. I have never seen a guy more relaxed when in the corner. he looks like he can take a nap in between rounds. It is do or die for both of these guys but solis is 34 & could have a few more productive years if he shows a little more dedication.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      I'm hoping Tony Thompson beats that lazy tub of lard again.
                      I agree. I hope Thompson knocks him out so Solis' name will go away for good.

I can remember going back to 2010/11 before the likes of Joshua/Fury/Wilder/Chisora/Whyte were on the scene, the only big names in the division where the Klitschko's, Haye and Solis. 5 years later Solis is still the same.

Matter of fact, if Thompson beats Solis, i'd like for AJ to fight him after his fight in April.

Comment

Working...
                      X