Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Mayweather, Pacquiao Exchange Phone Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny swag more player than Floyd's lol them boys looked bossed up! I had a feeling this would happen. They had just missed each other in a few other cities. Manny finally caught that boy lol nah I'm jus playing.

I wish I could have heard the crowd reaction!

Comment

fight is on fellas..this is the advertising...expect more this weekend

Comment

Doesn't floyd already have his number when he offered him $40 mil? On a side note, they look like they would be good friends

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
          This will seriously vex Arum.
          Absolutely!

He probably popping all kinds of prescribed heart pills lol

Comment

Originally posted by chepe009 View Post
            FLOYD HATERS, TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE PIC. FLOYD CLEARLY WALKED TO PAC, not the other way around. he clearly wants this fight and initiated the confrontation to hopefully negotiate in person. Floyd is not stopping this fight, ARUM IS! #ArumLetMannyFightFloyd
            Yeah, he walked to pac with "deebo"(his bodyguard) right behind him, lol....paranoid much?..

Comment

This is probably Arum's worst nightmare. Bet you Pac immediately got a call from Arum and told him "If Floyd calls don't pick up"

Comment

Them boys look like bosses meeting in public to discuss business because the Feds (Arum) is listening lol covering their lips n sht!

Comment

Floyd's taller than Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
                    This is probably Arum's worst nightmare. Bet you Pac immediately got a call from Arum and told him "If Floyd calls don't pick up"
                    LmaO!!!!!!!!!!@@@!!!!@!!

Comment

Originally posted by chepe009 View Post
                      Lol dude, I'm pretty sure they spoke through a third party back then. Doubt he had his DIRECT phone #. Prolly got koncz or someone like that phone # back then
                      So you're saying all the Floyd fans have been wwrong?

Comment

Working...
                      X