Comments Thread For: Photo: Mayweather, Pacquiao Exchange Phone Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
    LAWL, What has Pac done? that dude can't even sit at negotiation table
    Is Floyd felling you what to type while he's behind you pushing your turds in? Notice how you can't refute my points because you have the typical low ape IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm My Own BOSS View Post
      Didn't Floyd already call Manny and offer 40 mil with no ppv, even though he wasn't a boss? So why does he need his number again?
      Lol dude, I'm pretty sure they spoke through a third party back then. Doubt he had his DIRECT phone #. Prolly got koncz or someone like that phone # back then

Comment

Id love for Manny to change his voicemail greeting and say something like "You'b reach Manny Pacquiao, Fighter of the Decade. Im unabailable rite now. Eepp dis is Ployd and u want to pight, please press one, tu, tree, Por, Pive, Six Seben, Ate , Nine , Zero, Star eben Pound epp you like. Eepp not, please hang up and try again".

Comment

I noticed a Philippine flag logo on Floyds hoody. I could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by bmud reggin View Post
            Is Floyd felling you what to type while he's behind you pushing your turds in? Notice how you can't refute my points because you have the typical low ape IQ.
            felling you what to type? and you say my IQ is low!

Comment

Probably the closest they will ever be in History.

Comment

Originally posted by bmud reggin View Post
                Damn!!!! You went hard on him, wait, never mind, Floyd already doing it, lol... Joke only.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  Didn't Mayweather call Pacquiao in 2012?
                  yup. pacquiao said so when he went on first take.

told stephen a that floyd said what if he lost, he cant make money like pac can because of politics.

Comment

Comment

sad this is even news...FIGHT ALREADY

Comment

Working...
                      X