Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermain Taylor sent to mental hospital

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope he gets some help...because judging by that video he made complaining about candy,he needs it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I'm sure it would be easy to determine the toll boxing took on his brain.
      False, closed head injuries are the toughest to pin point and to treat. We are making advancements but we still know next to nothing about the brain.

There are so many fighters who ended their lives in mental institutions, more than you could imagine and you won't hear about it in the news. And those guys who did make it to the institutions were lucky, nobody ever sees or speaks of the ones who just get 'lost' in the streets with no money, no job and no hope. Our once proud fighters left broke and damaged on the curb, it's a shame. I'd guess that far more end up in the streets than the institutions.
      Last edited by Rockin'; 01-27-2015, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by URAGONAKO View Post
        He could have won the Floyd lottery and make a shltload of money!

Now who's going to pay his psychiatric bills, I hope Floyd would extend his generosity and help the man not until Taylor got killed and just pay his casket!
        How is that relevant to this thread? Maybe you should check your mental health too.

Regarding Taylor something is clearly wrong with him mentally.

Comment

Not surprised. Dude should have been in one a long time ago.

Comment

It's for his own good. He is a step away from pulling a Benoit.

Comment

I thought he made a good point about the lack of candy on MLK day

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                This guy crazy???? no way

jesus h christ look at his crazy eyes smdh....

dude looks like he's been mkultra'd.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  This guy crazy???? no way

Holy moly, JT has that death stare, he looks like a fake human or a caveman re sculpture the eyes are bugged out and wide.

I feel bad for this man, he had brain damage and it ruined him. compare him back when he was with HBO, dude was clean cut, normal, now he goes on weird ramblings, acts strange, stares into space, cussing like a sailor, shooting guns, its sad really.

Didn't his uncle kill his grandma with a gun too?

Comment

A fallen warrior......

Jermain Taylor as we knew him is already gone.

Like Valero, I will remember him for his battles inside the ring.

His victories over prime Hopkins are among the best in the history of the middleweight division.

Best wishes for Jermain in his retirement and recovery. And for his family, who must move on and take care of themselves. He does have a young son, so who knows what the future may hold. The Taylor family's legacy in boxing may be far from over.

Comment

He went from sitting and speaking Bill Clinton to shooting his cousins and pulling a gun because his belt dropped... Of course he is crazy. Do you have to kill someone before they section you over there? Frank Bruno was sectioned over here with 10% of what Taylor did.

Comment

Working...
                      X