No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: It's 80-20 That Mayweather Fight Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    You just posted this twice back to back it doesn't even hint at them waiting till 2016 urine idiot
    You're right the article doesn't hint, it flat out says that 2016 is a more likely time for the fight to happen... Did you read the article.. the title says 2016 more likely LOL...

I'm assuming you were one of the idiots on here who used to say ::But we need to wait for that outdoor stadium::

Now that one of FIomo's personal writers brings it up... I'm sure it'll be considered a good idea by FIomos alike

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Urine= you're an
      AAAAAAHHHHH...clever

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
        I'm have to disagree there Dan is not impartial he has been a floyd basher for years now and had to eat crow when Espinoza came out and said no contract are drawn up because he always runs with what arum says now lance pugimere is impartial
        how did he eat crow. I think the point was that Top Rank agreed to all the demands made by team Mayweather. I worked with a boxing promoter for years, & I can tell you, that even in big fights, the actual written contracts are not always signed before a fight announcement is made. So long as both sides verbally agreed to all the points, there is a binding contract. More often than not, the written contract is just a formality

Comment

• I don not see this fight happening. Manny just tell arum to get you Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
            I'm have to disagree there Dan is not impartial he has been a floyd basher for years now and had to eat crow when Espinoza came out and said no contract are drawn up because he always runs with what arum says now lance pugimere is impartial
            dan Rafael aside, the perception will always be for the rest of his life that he ducked Pacquiao. Whether you like it or not

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
              75-25 Is bull****, plain and simple. I guess this will be the ammunition that the Floyd followers will use when Pacquiao decides to walk away from the negotiation table.

Pacquiao deserves 40% period and the following numbers support that fact

Career PPV Buys

Mayweather: 14.2 million; Pacquiao: 13.6 million.
              Ignore the fact that Pacquiao has had twice the number of PPVs, lol.

Event for event, figuring out the actual per PPV numbers, 67/33 is actually Floyd being gracious is splitting the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by rasdun View Post
                U know someone cannot look at the present situation rationally when they are still bringing up the drug testing issue from more than 5 years ago. That is not an issue anymore, get over it.

Second Rios and Algieri are not bums. In fact, they're similar in terms of opposition level to Robert Guerrero and Marcos Maidana.Bradley is similar in opposition level to Alvarez. You can make an argument one way or another, but to call Rios an Algieri bums, you make it perfectly clear that you really know nothing about boxing anyone that did, would not disrespect legitimate former champion, and current contender by calling them a bum
                You beat me to it. You're right Rios is not a bum. He's just not a legit WW and he was coming off a loss. But don't sell me some bs about Algeri dude. He was on ESPN Friday Night Fights 2 fights ago! He upset Provo***ov, big whoop! The guy was a 140 pounder that wasn't ready to be on that big stage period. Robert Guerrero beat a couple legit WWs before he fought Floyd. But that was Mayweather's weakest level of opposition. Did he not fight the guy after serving a damn jail sentence? Did you just ****ing compare Alvarez with Bradley and say I don't know about boxing? Im not even going to respond to you anymore dude. That's enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWinners View Post
                  Also before I get a million responses, for the record I have a lot of respect for Brandon Rios. He's a warrior. A hell of a fighter. He has an exciting style that's built for the fans. But I don't think he was ready for a top WW in the division after coming off a loss at 140. But it's not his fault. He had a big opportunity so why not take it?

I don't consider him to be a bum. It's just that I don't give Manny Pacquiao loads of credit for beating the guy knowing he's really a 140 pounder, he was coming off a loss, and his kind of style is easy for a guy that's the stronger puncher and who moves a lot.
                  there's no doubt, Rios was picked as an opponent for a reason, with Marquez knockout being the fight before. That said, talent wise, there's not a whole heck of a lot that separates Rios from Maidana

Comment

You beat me to it. You're right Rios is not a bum. He's just not a legit WW and he was coming off a loss. But don't sell me some bs about Algeri dude. He was on ESPN Friday Night Fights 2 fights ago! He upset Provo***ov, big whoop! The guy was a 140 pounder that wasn't ready to be on that big stage period. Robert Guerrero beat a couple legit WWs before he fought Floyd. But that was Mayweather's weakest level of opposition. Did he not fight the guy after serving a damn jail sentence? Did you just ****ing compare Alvarez with Bradley and say I don't know about boxing? Im not even going to respond to you anymore dude. That's enough.
                    Yes, Bradley beat alexander, peterson by almost shutout, jmm. Alvarezs best wins, trout and Lara could have went either way

what good fighter has Alvarez ever beaten convincingly?

don't get me wrong, I think he is a very good fighter, but to say that Bradley is not in his class is actually quite ridiculous
                    Last edited by rasdun; 01-26-2015, 04:39 PM.

Comment

and regardless, its not like Pacquiao has had a whole hell of a lot to choose from. Considering the golden boy would not do business with top rank, Pacquiao fought the best opponents that he could.

Comment

Working...
                      X