No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: It's 80-20 That Mayweather Fight Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Les Moonves: I hope Floyd signs the contract.

S. Espinoza: There isn't a contract!

Who am I to believe more? Oh that's right the actual real boss, Moonves. We need to hear from Todd DuBoef who actually runs Top Rank's day to day operations. People really need to tone it down with the fandom though, let's stop pretending like this fight is as appealing result wise as it would've been a few years ago. These dudes are a c*nt hair away from being retired.
    Les Moonves never said that. He said: I hope the fight happens. Moonves never said anything about a contract nor did he mention Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquaio's name. I saw the tape, so I heard what Les Moonves said. You must have just read the headline because the headline was a lie.
    Last edited by big_james10; 01-26-2015, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
      bro pac in the second qoute just said if he wants me to take less that 40 percent i will...

so how are u to say thats no fair if pac isnt?? arum wont allow pac to take less and floyd wont allow arum to go against wat pac has said..b/c its not about the promoter its about the fighter..thats why fighters hate arum
      He did not say that he would take less. He said if he wants it higher I am happy with that. I will take 40 to 60 I am ok with that for the sake of the fans.

Where does he say If he wants me to take less then 40% I will?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
        I wouldn't be surprise if Manny misunderstood and that Floyd is actually asking for an 80-20 purse split
        I wouldnt be surprised if 80/20 is the actual split that Floyd wanted. Look at it from Bobs angle-he tells the media, "yes we agreed to his terms,60/40 split" and the media and fans RAN with that, so now if Floyd says "not so fast! I wanted an 80/20 split"

How do you think the media and fans would respond to that??? Theyre gonna say he changed his terms or "demands". Bobs such a slimy dude and he knows as long as he has Pac, who fans absolutely adore, he will be looked upon as the pope who can do no wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
          This is the thing nobody is really denying Floyd is the A-side.

But both sides have lied about the real ppv buy numbers for both Floyd and Manny.

I think the best solution to that is for both sides to show what the real ppv buys are for Floyd and Manny and make the split based off of facts not what each FEELS they deserve.

If the real numbers show the split should 55/45 then Floyd should agree to that. If the real numbers show that the split should 70/30 then Arum and Manny should agree.

It shouldn't be this difficult numbers like ppv buys don't lie.
          The split should be 6040. Floyd won't make as much with anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
            It's going to happen. Which is why I believe Manny has been *appearing* all over the place in the last couple of weeks.
            Umm you do realize Manny is promoting a movie

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao is still very confident that a fight will happen on May 2nd with WBC/WBA champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. Negotiations continue between both sides.

In recent weeks there have been rumors that Mayweather could be facing WBC middleweight champion Miguel Cotto in a rematch on the May date. Mayweather had previously won a twelve round unanimous decision over Cotto in 2012. Even with the rumors, Pacquiao is still holding out for hope.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              This article says negotiations continue between both sides. How can they still be negotiating if Pacquao has agreed to all terms. Even the boxing bloggers are staring to realize that everything that comes from Arum's mouth is a lie!

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                Umm you do realize Manny is promoting a movie
                Simple minded.

But, carry on.

Comment

It's going to happen. Which is why I believe Manny has been *appearing* all over the place in the last couple of weeks.
                  So are you saying that when Manny doesn't have a fight coming up, he just stays at home all the time?

Comment

• Originally posted by wlliam View Post
                    I wouldnt be surprised if 80/20 is the actual split that Floyd wanted. Look at it from Bobs angle-he tells the media, "yes we agreed to his terms,60/40 split" and the media and fans RAN with that, so now if Floyd says "not so fast! I wanted an 80/20 split"

How do you think the media and fans would respond to that??? Theyre gonna say he changed his terms or "demands". Bobs such a slimy dude and he knows as long as he has Pac, who fans absolutely adore, he will be looked upon as the pope who can do no wrong.
                    If Pacquiao would accept an 80/20 split based on both of there career PPV stats then he Is just plain ******.

Comment

Simple minded.

But, carry on.
                      No but really. You are kinda dumb. Simple minded even.

Comment

Working...
                      X