No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: It's 80-20 That Mayweather Fight Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: It's 80-20 That Mayweather Fight Will Happen

WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao is still very confident that a fight will happen on May 2nd with WBC/WBA champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. Negotiations continue between both sides.

In recent weeks there have been rumors that Mayweather could be facing WBC middleweight champion Miguel Cotto in a rematch on the May date. Mayweather had previously won a twelve round unanimous decision over Cotto in 2012. Even with the rumors, Pacquiao is still holding out for hope.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another Mayweather v Manny thread

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao is still very confident that a fight will happen on May 2nd with WBC/WBA champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. Negotiations continue between both sides.

In recent weeks there have been rumors that Mayweather could be facing WBC middleweight champion Miguel Cotto in a rematch on the May date. Mayweather had previously won a twelve round unanimous decision over Cotto in 2012. Even with the rumors, Pacquiao is still holding out for hope.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Is this coming from a guy who usually doesn't know who he's fighting until 2 months before the fight?

Stop already you have never been part of negotiations.

Comment

Pac is about as credible as me as far as negotiations go

Comment

half life 3 confirmed

Comment

may-cotto2 here it comes!!! I really hope cotto beats his ass into retirement like he was supposed to at welterweight before duckboy "retired"

Comment

The percentage part threw me off. Manny says if he wants it higher I am happy with that. I will take 40 to 60 I am ok with that for the sake of the fans.

Can someone try to explain that to me.
              Last edited by tredh; 01-26-2015, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Pac is about as credible as me as far as negotiations go
                youre probably more credible. Pac is just going off whatever Arum is telling him

Comment

So Manny is a boss now? He got Pacman promotions? Manny don't know **** about negotiations!

Comment

1st page of 20 plus

Comment

Working...
                    X