Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez To Have UK Meeting on Brook Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is BS to show that Marquez isn't avoiding VADA testing... he's not fighting anyone who will make him have to take random-blood testing..

So he's not winning a title at 147...he's going to have to ROID is way up to 54 if he wants that 5th division title...

I see Marque has body acne at 40 I wonder if he's going to finally develop ***** and a lower-pitched voice soon...

Comment

I'd love to see this fight if Marquez can get healthy.

Comment

marquez sooo inactive.... i think he should retire..

Comment

honestly kell brook beats him in a boring fashion, hope it doesn't happen

Comment

Can't see it.

Marquez is 40, he's small at the weight and he hasn't been active. The last thing he needs is an opponent in Brook who is a massive WW boxer/puncher with a heavy jab, good footwork, skills, accuracy and power.

Comment

That would be a huge fight in the UK at wembley in June... The exact fight Brook needs to really raise his profile for a future khan fight.. Brook should outpoint marquez, and have an easier time than Bradley did with marquez.. I just think brooks size, jab, and overall youth and skill will be too much for Juan..
              A Brook win would make a khan fight that much bigger, probably bigger than froch-groves, fury-chisora, etc

Comment

match marquez up with danny garcia, matthysse, or shawn porter. a brrok fight bore people to death.

Comment

Bad fight for Juan, especially at this stage in his career.

Brook by UD, late stoppage won't be out of the question either.

Comment

good fight

Comment

I predict that Brook puts a beating on Marquez and then all the people who said Marquez was going to win, will say he was old.

Comment

Working...
                      X