No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Not Be Rushed To Klitschko, Says Finkel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
    what i want to know is who or why.. someone pays you to come on to this forum... to as you put it, correct false information.
    Can't tell you who, but I'm happy to tell you why. There are a lot of crooked or incompetent journalists that are in the back pockets of certain promoters. There are certain en****** that are harmed by this propaganda that would benefit from some of the fallacies being exposed.

you might be paid to come on and here but youre a paid shill.
    False. I am not told what to post. I am free to offer any opinion I wish.

Your post history is overwhelmingly pro-wilder and alot of posts are purely on wilder threads. You debunk very little about anything else all things considered...
    Until recently, I favored Joshua to beat Wilder. Not sure how that's overwhelmingly pro-Wilder. I just post the facts. If the facts are pro-Wilder, so be it. A lot of my posts are on Wilder threads because more threads are about Wilder than any other topic. It is the dominant subject on this message board.

Are you active on other boxing forums or just this one?
    Just this one. Very few in the industry pay attention to any boxing forums beyond this one.

What happened to the others that were supposed to be on this account aswell? you said to me some time ago, that original zero used to post on this account with you and someone else, are they no longer in the position of using the account? is it you solely?
    Three people have access to this account. For some reason, the idea of three people sharing an account was found to be outrageous here. I'll never understand why. So the three of us got in the habit of writing "I" instead of "we" because it wasn't worth the hassle of having to explain a thousand times why we were writing "we" and that this was a shared account.

Are you trying to suggest that original zero wasnt or is not a huge pro wilder fan and that wouldnt impact peoples opinions on your account activity?
    None of us are fans. We are pro-facts, not pro any particular fighter.

You come across as having an extreme sense of self importance, almost as though your "vocation" allows you to be like that in this environment... and that the proving of people wrong, gives you some overwhelming sense of satisfaction and gratification.
    No satisfaction. Just doing a job. Treat people the way you see them treat others. Come across a poster that treats others like ****, then treat them like ****. Come across a poster interested in civil adult discussion, then discuss things civilly. Not here to set the tone.

Comment

• I look forward to a day where you actually post facts rather than give your opinion. All I see is an opinion with a comment on the end saying "these are facts by the way because im sopaid to say it and used to work as as a trainee assistant to a junior secretary at three governing bodies"

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        I'm posting facts. What people choose to believe is their problem, not mine.

What do you mean "if" Klitschko's manager was Finkel? It's fact. Not a hypothetical. Hearn didn't "take advantage" of anything. Klitschko lost in embarrassing fashion, sat on the shelf for 18 months, and Hearn thought it was a risk worth taking. Simple business. Had Klitschko knocked out Fury in the first round, AJ would have been kept far away from him. Klitschko's most lucrative available fight, had he beaten Fury, would have been against Wilder.
        Those are not facts. Those are opinions.
        So Finkel is manager to both Wilder and Klitschko, yet he chose not to capitalize on it and let Hearn did?
        Is Wilder so scared of Klitsch that Finkel didn't even attempt to make the fight?
        Funny part was all this intense interest by Wilder on AJ started when Joshua beat Klitschko.
        Kills me with these clowns.

All along I thought the Klitschko fight for Wilder wouldn't be easy to make.
        Man, they have the same manager!!
        It should have happened a long time ago!!
        Last edited by rickJen; 04-24-2018, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by genrick View Post
          Those are not facts. Those are opinions.
          Well no, in that situation it's not an opinion. Hearn is one of the top promoters in the world. He doesn't rush into anything. Finkel and Hearn have been in touch off and on for years about a variety of fights. Had Klitschko beaten Fury, Hearn was not interested in Joshua being next. I know that for a fact. Hearn expressed as much to Finkel. The plan for 2016 was Klitschko vs. Wilder, with Hearn wanting to take a little longer with Joshua.

So Finkel is manager to both Wilder and Klitschko, yet he chose not to capitalize on it and let Hearn did?
          Finkel has a fiduciary duty to Klitschko. He can't just match Klitschko with Wilder if Klitschko vs. Joshua is a much wiser business deicision for Klitschko. Finkel had an obligation to do his job and get Klitschko the biggest fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            Well no, in that situation it's not an opinion. Hearn is one of the top promoters in the world. He doesn't rush into anything. Finkel and Hearn have been in touch off and on for years about a variety of fights. Had Klitschko beaten Fury, Hearn was not interested in Joshua being next. I know that for a fact. Hearn expressed as much to Finkel. The plan for 2016 was Klitschko vs. Wilder, with Hearn wanting to take a little longer with Joshua.

Finkel has a fiduciary duty to Klitschko. He can't just match Klitschko with Wilder if Klitschko vs. Joshua is a much wiser business deicision for Klitschko. Finkel had an obligation to do his job and get Klitschko the biggest fight.
            So tell me, what exactly did Finkel meant when he said,
            "Wilder will not be rushed to fight Klitschko?"
            When was Wilder supposed to be ready to fight the Ukrainian legend?
            Thanks.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by genrick View Post
                So tell me, what exactly did Finkel meant when he said,
                "Wilder will not be rushed to fight Klitschko?"
                When was Wilder supposed to be ready to fight the Ukrainian legend?
                Thanks.
                finkel said wilder would need two fights before being ready for klitschko and then quickly scheduled two defenses.

when finkel said that, klitschko was already committed to fight jennings and wasnt even available. then klitschko had a double mandatory against fury.

before the fury fight, finkel set up a major piece in forbes to push a wilder vs klitschko fight for 2016.

unfortunately, wlad lost and the plan was ruined. but everyone forgets wlad lost the same year wilder won his title. there was never a chance to unify and the whole "wilder isnt ready" thing is overblown because finkel said he needed two fights and then had him fight two fights really quickly. wilder was ready by the fall, but wlad wasnt available until 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  How did this Joshua **** blowing alt get to 1000 posts...!!!??
                  Stop crying, buttercup, Beyonce will come by later so you can re-attach yourself to his balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                    I look forward to a day where you actually post facts rather than give your opinion. All I see is an opinion with a comment on the end saying "these are facts by the way because im sopaid to say it and used to work as as a trainee assistant to a junior secretary at three governing bodies"
                    he lives in fantasy land

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                      he lives in fantasy land
                      The Wilder pressure is REAL...!!! This poster feels it, lmao...

Comment

Working...
                      X