Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Carlos Baldomir the worst lineal champion of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

far from it, but since people on this site know nothing about this sport beside hating floyd and his opponent, theyll assume that the worst lineal champ on Floyds resume is necessary the worst linel champ in history.

btw Baldomir was undefeated in the 8 years previous his loss against Floyd.

Comment

The disrespect for a from champion is amazing
      Last edited by CTC JOHNNY; 01-25-2015, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
        far from it, but since people on this site know nothing about this sport beside hating floyd and his opponent, theyll assume that the worst lineal champ on Floyds resume is necessary the worst linel champ in history.

btw Baldomir was undefeated in the 8 years previous his loss against Floyd.
        Originally posted by CTC JOHNNY View Post
        The disrespect for a from champion is a amazing
        Both ya'll rep is in red means no one respect yall boxing opinion cause YDKSAB.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
          You honestly don't believe that? He had like 11 losses when he won the lineal belt and he never had potential to be great. One upset doesn't make you great.
          Of course he truly believes that, he is a moron

Comment

I can't think of anyone who was more beatable as a lineal champion. He was slow as hell, very robotic, and very bad in general. Can you think of a more terrible lineal champ than him? Thoughts?
            SU! Stop down playing Floyd win, this is one of Floyd best win.

Comment

he was a complete and utter bum but i'm sure there have been many complete bums that have gotten lucky. hard to say but you know when there's a bum getting lucky floyd mayweather is right around the corner to swoop in and fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                You're making some insightful and thought-provoking threads lately, which are giving me literally seconds of contemplation.

Well done you - more please!
                for crying out loud anorak you kissing the ass of one of your alts?
                you dat despairette.

Comment

a thread that is a sad attempt at discrediting two world champions Carlos Baldomir and Floyd mayweather

this thread is the fail of the day

Comment

Who cares about Floyd. I was wondering if he was the worst lineal champ ever. The underline message of the thread is sometimes lineal belts dont mean **** like we've seen recently with Cotto and Stevenson being lineal champs but in reality GGG and Kovalev are the real kings of the division. Floyd can kiss my ass and is irrelevant to this thread. You f.lomos are the one who brought him up, not me.

Comment

Who cares about Floyd. I was wondering if he was the worst lineal champ ever. The underline message of the thread is sometimes lineal belts dont mean **** like we've seen recently with Cotto and Stevenson being lineal champs but in reality GGG and Kovalev are the real kings of the division. Floyd can kiss my ass and is irrelevant to this thread. You f.lomos are the one who brought him up, not me.
                      people seem to think being lineal and being the best are the same thing. they can be but not always. when you have such a high amount of ducking in boxing that changes things. ducking would be the same as forfeiting in any other sport which would make a fighters claim of being the best fall flat while at the same time they could still officially hold the lineal championship. guys like baldomir, judah, spinks, mayorga, and floyd didn't want any part of the #1 guy margarito so them being lineal doesn't mean a whole lot. zsolt erdei was lineal but guys like tarver and hopkins were considered much better although technically they weren't lineal champs. if stevenson fights fonfarra's and sukhotsky's for the next 5 years he would still be lineal champ. would he be the best? uh no.

Comment

Working...
                      X