Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last week Rios is a punching Bag....Now he beats P4P Floyd/Bradley....Boxingscene SMH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    or he should get a Pac rematch, or he'd beat Ruslan and Bradley on the same night, or he'd beat Canelo. I know some people are just trolling, but I think others might be too impressed with his performance tonight.
    If Rios-Canelo was actually made, I'd buy that on PPV just for the sheer spectacle of it. Canelo would beat his brains in but other than that, it would be a great fight.

Comment

Alvardo was coming off a huge loss against Marquez coming into this fight. People acting like it was a level playing field when obviously Rios picked Alvardo at the right time to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        Do u know wat a Granite Chin is?
        I know what a granite chin is, but ask Floyd fans I think they don't know what that means. They said Pac is not knocking out his opponents no more because he is out of PEDs

Comment

Just shows how good Pac is really.

pac makes this b class fighters look like c class.

Comment

Brandon did look good tho....looked in better shape/ looked faster but people need to stop he beat a guy that didnt come to fight

Comment

Originally posted by TMNTForever View Post
              Alvardo was coming off a huge loss against Marquez coming into this fight. People acting like it was a level playing field when obviously Rios picked Alvardo at the right time to beat him.
              U mean BOB ARUM

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Just shows how good Pac is really.

pac makes this b class fighters look like c class.
                Abril did it first

Comment

Where the **** were these trolls Yesterday? Now all the sudden Rios has fans? Where were his fans when he was being outboxed by Diego Chaves?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Abril did it first
                    Yeah that should have been a lost on Rios resume. Rios will look good with guys who just stand there to go toe to toe. If u give him just a little bit of movement hes done.

Comment

I reckon he can take cotto's lineal middleweight crown

Comment

Working...
                      X