Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny just had dinner with Prince Harry (hectari GTFIH)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
    Assuming Obama did, this would be a poor reflection on Manny?

If Harry never did have a sit down dinner with Manny, does this belittle Manny or diminish his class?

Poke fun to have a little chuckle...but from what I've observed, even more impressive than his boxing accomplishments, the man is of pure class! Nothing more impressive can be said about a man!
    Listen man, do you respect Manny after this? Why would he talk smack about these British guys when they have no clue what he is saying? is that respectful?

Comment

hectari, while extremely funny, comes across to me as a very bizarre person in real life.

i wonder what this guy does on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        hectari, while extremely funny, comes across to me as a very bizarre person in real life.

Hectari's one of our bros. Btw, Hectari, people are saying Amir Khan looks like a handsome male model in his recent pics with Pac. What's your opinion on this? I kinda agree with it but Algieri's still king.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
          Hectari's one of our bros. Btw, Hectari, people are saying Amir Khan looks like a handsome male model in his recent pics with Pac. What's your opinion on this? I kinda agree with it but Algieri's still king.
          Khan is very handsome and well dressed for a **** only problem with him is he has a pear shape body when he isn't in shape he has the hips of a woman. when he balloons in weight He has wider hips than his wife sad but true.

I was more impressed with his Rolls Royce he arrived in the color was unique, it was like a burnt orange.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
            75% of hectari's posts are ******ed opinions, boxing wise or not.
            lol. facts.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              I doubt they had dinner if you know the rules of the royals they do not have dinner with peasants or commoners, they still adhere to these rules man, as I said before one of Pacquiao's people got him a visit and photo op with Harry, nothing more than a hi and picture taking session. Its a good decent gesture by Prince Harry who is also known as the down to earth prince.

They just shook hands took a picture and talked for 20 seconds and that was it.
              minorities always gna hate when other minorities doing good. smh.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post

hectari is the popular ******ed cute guy in the bscene movie.

no **** no hate.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Khan is very handsome and well dressed for a **** only problem with him is he has a pear shape body when he isn't in shape he has the hips of a woman. when he balloons in weight He has wider hips than his wife sad but true.

I was more impressed with his Rolls Royce he arrived in the color was unique, it was like a burnt orange.
                  I legit lol'd

Maybe Algieri can give Khan some tips on nutrition. Btw, Algieri has a new trainer or is searching for one. Hopefully, he'll do better in his next fight. His trainer royally-screwed him up vs. Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                    I legit lol'd

Maybe Algieri can give Khan some tips on nutrition. Btw, Algieri has a new trainer or is searching for one. Hopefully, he'll do better in his next fight. His trainer royally-screwed him up vs. Pac
                    Sadly its just his shape his fat goes to his hips and love handles.

Algieri needs a better trainer and needs to get in the ring already he can out box any 140 pounder.

Comment

Inside sources say it's not actually Prince Harry.

It's the guy from the TV Show "I wanna marry Harry"

Comment

Working...
                      X