No announcement yet.

Taylor finally speaks out after shooting. "Not enough candy in MLK parade."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really sad to see.
    One of the classiest guys I can remember, hard to see him that way.

Comment

**** and I thought I was mentally unstable.

Comment

damn he's incoherent, that family is lucky he didn't pull the trigger

Comment

He's right, this year I was like, "where the fuck is the damn candy!?"

Comment

He's obviously suffering from too many head shots. Similar to football players that lose it.

I'll be praying for him

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Didn't he used to speak the Kings English at one time? Those ko's knocked the proper syntax out of him. After viewing that video any judge should give him a weapons ban and a forced psych evaluation.

Comment

He was one of the nicest guys in the sport before he retired. Too many punches to the head, how on earth was he given a license to fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Dass racist doe

Comment

Can we just get some ****ing candy at the MLK parade or what? Is that really too much to ask? but anyway.. sad stuff man. Taylor was always a good egg. The guys who cleared him to fight again after the abraham knockout have blood on their hands. They better get him off the street before this tragedy escalates.

Comment

I guess getting knocked out cold does really *** you up for good. JT is losing it, you got Roy saying crazy *****. And then you look at Bernard who's even older than them and never been KO'd, and he's still sharp as a knife.

Comment

Working...
                      X