Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your life is on the line. You MUST bet on one outcome. Pick one.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your life is on the line. You MUST bet on one outcome. Pick one.

Current Wladimir beating Prime Lewis 2 out of 3 times.

or

Prime Lewis beating Prime Muhamamd Ali 3 out of 3 times.

I handicapped Lewis because the gap between Lewis and Ali is obviously smaller than the gap between Lewis and Wlad.

I possess 2 swords.

I select the longer of the two.

I insert the sword low on the right side of my belly and draw the blade firmly to the left.

I then pull the blade upward until it reaches the lowest rib on the left side of my torso.

As my guts begin to spill onto the floor, I let go the sword and raise both hands in a middle finger salute to you, ts.

At the precise moment my salute achieves a perfect display, my chief second ( who is standing ready with his own sword) removes my head with a beautiful stroke which then rolls to a stop, my dying eyes glaring directly at you, ts, until the lights fade...

Last edited by lefthook2daliva; 01-19-2015, 04:10 AM.

Comment

I would not bet on either , I think Ali beat Lewis and Lewis beat Vlad .

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
        I possess 2 swords.

I select the longer of the two.

I insert the sword low on the right side of my belly and draw the blade firmly to the left.

I then pull the blade upward until it reaches the lowest rib on the left side of my torso.

As my guts begin to spill onto the floor, I let go the sword and raise both hands in a middle finger salute to you, ts.

At the precise moment my salute achieves a perfect display, my chief second ( who is standing ready with his own sword) removes my head with a beautiful stroke which then rolls to a stop, my dying eyes glaring directly at you, ts, until the lights fade...

Comment

Lewis, of course.

Comment

Wlad-Lewis is a 50/50 fight, I wouldn't bet money on it much less my life.

Lewis would wreck Ali.

I'll go with option #2

Comment

Muhammad Ali is a wipe out victory for any modern HW, let alone Lewis so that's easy.

Wladimir vs Lennox is probably the ultimate fantasy match up something close to 50/50.

If I had to choose I would pick Wladimir. At his best he is basically invincible now.

Comment

Lewis beats Ali 3 times out of 3.

Lewis also beats Klitschko 3 times out of 3.

Comment

Current Wlad beating Lewis.

No one beats Ali 3 out of 3. It'd be suicide to bet that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Current Wlad beating Lewis.

No one beats Ali 3 out of 3. It'd be suicide to bet that happens.
                    A chinny, featherfisted boxer with a record approximately 5 times worse than Wilder's who was a prolific bum beater and cruiser cruncher and with no boxing pedigree DID beat Ali 3 times straight.

There is not a top 15 boxer either today OR in the Lewis era that Ali would have been able to beat even once!

Ali would be smashed in Cruiserweight today no doubt!

50 bloody years ago! Get over it! I can only imagine how over-hyped Wilder is going to be in 50 years time if this is how bad it is after 1 day!

The US hype machine at it's very best! A 50 year old overweight cruiser who could barely box or punch and a prolific bum buster of the modern era.. THIS is what you guys call "ATG"? No wonder you got beaten out of boxing!

Comment

Working...
                    X