Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your life is on the line. You MUST bet on one outcome. Pick one.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Dude. Are you for real? Dont you think you need a break from posting?
    He's kind of right even if he sometimes likes to word things to upset people.

Huck vs Ali would be a closer fight than Lewis vs Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
      PRime George Foreman could barely even box! A 220lb plodder would be totally clowned and knocked out.

Foreman prime was beaten by featherfist cruiser Clay and featherfist cruiser bum Young.

The so called "prime" Ali was a grey hound with no place in the HW divisions of Lewis or Wlad at all but most importantly...

Prime Clay DID NOT EVEN ONCE FACE A SINGLE DECENT OPPONENT! And still struggled at times!

Prime Clay was inexperienced, chiny and barely 200lbs.

He would be knocked out by any half decent HW today or in Lewis times, let alone by Wlad or Lewis themselves.

Fact!

The correct comparison would be Ali to Huck.. And I would then argue for Huck!
      Do it. I want to see you make a case for Marco Freaking Huck beating Muhammad Ali.

Comment

Lewis beating ali

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
          PRime George Foreman could barely even box! A 220lb plodder would be totally clowned and knocked out.

Foreman prime was beaten by featherfist cruiser Clay and featherfist cruiser bum Young.

The so called "prime" Ali was a grey hound with no place in the HW divisions of Lewis or Wlad at all but most importantly...

Prime Clay DID NOT EVEN ONCE FACE A SINGLE DECENT OPPONENT! And still struggled at times!

Prime Clay was inexperienced, chiny and barely 200lbs.

He would be knocked out by any half decent HW today or in Lewis times, let alone by Wlad or Lewis themselves.

Fact!

The correct comparison would be Ali to Huck.. And I would then argue for Huck!
          How dare you....

Anyway, shouldn't daddy be telling you off for using the computer past bedtime

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
            Easily Lennox beating Ali 3 times.
            For a fantasy fight you sound a 100% sure... If that's your choice you're dead

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              How dare you....

Anyway, shouldn't daddy be telling you off for using the computer past bedtime
              You smash good relevant current fighters.

You vastly overrate your new found champion, which I do respect btw, but to the point where you have gone mad.

You claim that the only reason you are not dominant anymore is because they are all in basketball and ****.

And you promote guys from 50 years ago and probably further too as not only being competitive but actually BEATING current top boxers?

Basically hedging your bets both ways, your current boxers are best. Your previous boxers are even better (even though they'd be completely smashed by even your current ones) so that even if your current boxers lose now you can still fall back on mythology. And even further go on to claim you COULD still dominate anyway if your best athletes did boxing anyway!

You guys really have every based covered with this crap don't you!

Truth is... The REAL top boxers beat yours and ALL of them waste there predecessors.

You know it... I know it!!!

Comment

You die with either bet

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                  For a fantasy fight you sound a 100% sure... If that's your choice you're dead
                  when gambling it's best to be decisive. what I've learned doing it for 6 years now.

Comment

I pick Lennox beating Ali 3 times without a doubt

Lennox and both Klitschkos would have dominated the 70's

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                      I pick Lennox beating Ali 3 times without a doubt

Lennox and both Klitschkos would have dominated the 70's
                      There wouldn't even be any other boxers to fight because none of them would want anything to do with the sport with guys like that in it

Comment

Working...
                      X